The weekend of the superbowl my battery went dead. This was particulary frustrating since I had just replaced it 6 days prior. Add the fact the override for the door locks didn'work and the car sat for 7 days before I was able to get in and get it to The Little Garage to find the drain. Trying to open the doors from the outside resulted in $230.00 worth of repair. Turns out there was no drain, i just got a bad battery. I had them fix the heat since there was none from the center vents or to the feet and the fan only worked on the "4" setting. Apparently, it was not the the $30.00 resistors but the sword so it wasnt cheap. They also fixed the brake lights and the rear deforster and some miscillaneous stuff. After all was said and done, the total was a bit high due to labor rates at $1400.00 and the car had been out of comission for an additional 4 days. I was shocked by the total at first, but the work was done well (and with a 1 yr gurantee) and the car was washed and vaccumed when I got it back. I'm happy to have the car back, and I still love it, but this is just one of the downsides of owning a car like this when you can't perform all the maintainence yourself. These people also want $850.00 for my upcoming insp. II which sounds steep to me even though this is a reputable shop. I was under the impressions that it would be around $450.00. I guess its just part of the ups and downs of owning an older BMW....