GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ilya just upgraded the board - Thanks man, great job

Default Ilya just upgraded the board - Thanks man, great job

Now we got the latest and greated vB board at version 303. Kewl Ilya, thanks for the work, nice clean upgrade, very short, off peak outage. You da man.

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

looks nice and clean somehow,I was forced to browse roadfly ,everyone seems to have e39 540's over there,though i did see some familiar cars.
    I am gonna take this opportunity to thank you again ed for hosting us,and Mark at eat for donating 10 bucks per chip to ed for his trouble!
    Gone but not forgotten

one question: on the left side I can see under thread only an envelope, but no text for the various postings. is that correct or something wrong on my side?

to make it easier to explain, click here

Edit: all clear now. Got it. Control Panel>User Options and then just click what you want.

Thanks. Looks good
    Last edited by shogun; 12-29-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Default I kinda liked the look of the old board, where you could see all the posts under each

thread. Also there's a lot of wasted space to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Nut Ed
    Now we got the latest and greated vB board at version 303. Kewl Ilya, thanks for the work, nice clean upgrade, very short, off peak outage. You da man.
    1995 E34 540i Manual Limited Edition -- #50 out of 70 Australian RHD. Have owned 3 x E34 535i 5 speeds and E36 328i 5 speed (in the US), and a 1982 E28 528i, RHD Australian Euro-type 5 Speed.

Default (LOL) Uh, Paul, if everyone seemed to have an e39 on RFly

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    ...I was forced to browse roadfly ,everyone seems to have e39 540's over there,though i did see some familiar cars.
    ....it sounds like you were on the e39 message board. Roadfly has an active and dedicated e34 only message board...as is all the boards on Roadfly... are "E/model" specific.
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Default Shogun, what did you change to get rid of the big space...

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    one question: on the left side I can see under thread only an envelope, but no text for the various postings. is that correct or something wrong on my side?

to make it easier to explain, click here

Edit: all clear now. Got it. Control Panel>User Options and then just click what you want.

Thanks. Looks good
    ...on the left (in that column with the envelope). The first thing I did when I got here this morning was notice that big space and went to the control panels to fix it...but I guess I didn't find the right box to check off. That big ol' empty space takes up just about the whole page and squeezes the posts over on the right side of the page...any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Q is right, also the E32 board there has a lot of experienced people with a very good knowledge.

rph:
    Also there's a lot of wasted space to the left.
    The empty space disappears when you change the user options. Click user C/P and then edit options. There you can select.

dont like it, nope notta. Cant tell if someone got the answer they need or if they got bad info or what unless you keep re opening the same post.

ohh well, guess I wont worry about it.

Have fun guys.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default I've tried all the user options, but can't make the front page look like it used to.

I would really like to see all the post headings for each thread, oldest to newest. I thought the hybrid mode might do that but it doesn't, at least not on my machine.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    Q is right, also the E32 board there has a lot of experienced people with a very good knowledge.

rph:

The empty space disappears when you change the user options. Click user C/P and then edit options. There you can select.
    1995 E34 540i Manual Limited Edition -- #50 out of 70 Australian RHD. Have owned 3 x E34 535i 5 speeds and E36 328i 5 speed (in the US), and a 1982 E28 528i, RHD Australian Euro-type 5 Speed.

That I am also missing, maybe they are still working on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast