GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT- Going skiing this weekend! Wish me luck!

Default OT- Going skiing this weekend! Wish me luck!

Flying out today after school to Deer Valley, Utah. Going with the girlfriend and her family to their condo. After a few times skiing the small hills around here in KY, I'm ready to ski some real runs! Anyone ever been out there? Her family is out there quite a bit (theyre building a house out there) and they say it's awesome. Anyone here an avid skiiers? I know theres a few people that live out there.. Well, I'll be sure to show some take some nice pics with my new digicam and post em this Monday!

And while I'm away, the 540 will be going to the indy to get the coolant and oil leak fixed!

Have fun. My knee blew out, and Wifey's shoulder is screwed up from her accident, so Skiing is out for us this year. Getting old I guess. But we do envy you. We want it bad!

Be sure to drink a lot of H2O -it will help you acclimate to the altitude easier.
    Have fun!
    Patrick

Default Have fun!

Deer Valley is VERY nice. Of course it is also considered one of the wealthy ski areas (akin to Aspen). You will see once you get there. The runs are always groomed and the apres ski places are really nice.

I too am envious - wife is in school for a couple of years so we can't go...

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Phil M
    Flying out today after school to Deer Valley, Utah. Going with the girlfriend and her family to their condo. After a few times skiing the small hills around here in KY, I'm ready to ski some real runs! Anyone ever been out there? Her family is out there quite a bit (theyre building a house out there) and they say it's awesome. Anyone here an avid skiiers? I know theres a few people that live out there.. Well, I'll be sure to show some take some nice pics with my new digicam and post em this Monday!

And while I'm away, the 540 will be going to the indy to get the coolant and oil leak fixed!

Park City is a fun town. You can find some nice places to eat and drink. We skiied Park City last year, but I haven't skied Deer Valley since the late 80's. Deer Valley is like no other ski resort- don't forget to tip the restroom attendants.
    My family is leaving for Copper Mtn, Co. on Sunday for a week- can't wait.
    Have fun!
    Chip
    '92 535i 5sp
    EAT chip, Sachs kit, RRT sport control and upper thrust arms, SS brakelines, Camber plates, Subframe inserts, 3.64 Diff, M5 (3.6L) calipers.
    '87 325iS