GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PN# request

Default PN# request

I don't have my etk at work. My wife's 92 535iA with ASC needs a new wood grain piece around the shifter. Was going to call patrick and order one this afternoon and some new windshield squirters and stuff.

Also considering O2 sensors for the euro spec touring as an inspection is pending. 1994 530iT Euro GF65231. Should I replace anything else if I am going to do the sensors? Could I start a chain reaction of repairs by doing the sensors, as everything is running pretty f'ing good right now. I do have year old cats, but I think I should do the sensors this year.

^^this pic is of my shifter tray, my wifes is chipped up and miserable^^

any numbers someone could search up for me would be most appreciated, thanks.

ggil
    Last edited by Elekta; 08-26-2004 at 04:12 PM.

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

PN relates to storage tray 2. Now which color is the one pictured above?

Default no part number but

did you know that the squirters are adjustible? Just figured that out the other day.

If you go to the main page here you can find the link to the onlune ETK, have etk anywhere you go!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

just swapping out the sensors shouldn't piss anything off, they usually take a few days to break in and start giving max gas mileage

Quote Originally Posted by 530iTouring
    Also considering O2 sensors for the euro spec touring as an inspection is pending. 1994 530iT Euro GF65231. Should I replace anything else if I am going to do the sensors? Could I start a chain reaction of repairs by doing the sensors, as everything is running pretty f'ing good right now.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Thanks Winfred. Opening day for central texas dove is TOMORROW!!!! Git yer ass up here, and grab ya limit or three.

I know the squirters are adjustable, but are old, and caked with zymol, and it's a cheap fix with brand new, already adusted and super clean.

Now who knows the color of that shifter tray? The Link has all the PN#'s and I need a little help on this please.

btw, my indy is replacing rear shock tower mounts on the touring today...will be eliminating an annoying clunk for $270 parts included.

Last edited by Elekta; 08-31-2004 at 10:37 AM.

Default If you look at your etk you'll see that there's only one possible choice for the 92

Thanks Winfred. Opening day for central texas dove is TOMORROW!!!! Git yer ass up here, and grab ya limit or three.

I know the squirters are adjustable, but are old, and caked with zymol, and it's a cheap fix with brand new, already adusted and super clean.

Now who knows the color of that shifter tray? The Link has all the PN#'s and I need a little help on this please.

btw, my indy is replacing rear shock tower mounts on the touring today...will be eliminating an annoying clunk for $270 parts included.

http://rust.mine.nu/bmw/showparts.do...x=125&y=54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    Thanks for being cryptic. :roll:

I have the 535 page open from the link I provided from my wife's vin bf74564, and part no 2 is the "Depositing Box Bottom Panel" of which there are 29 choices, four of which are "box wood"

nevermind

Default post the link?

Thanks for being cryptic. :roll:

I have the 535 page open from the link I provided from my wife's vin bf74564, and part no 2 is the "Depositing Box Bottom Panel" of which there are 29 choices, four of which are "box wood"

nevermind
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

link

The picture of my wood grain bottom panel is above in the first post. It's the same wood in my wife's 535iA, but hers is totally trashed.

Default I had NO idea there was so many

choices of colors...we need someone that can read German to figure out what color is what. I dont think I saw any other color but standard brown, which apparently is not standard.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast