GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Does Anyone Know If E30 Facelift Bumper Shocks Fit The Earlier Bumper?

BILLINGS, MONTANA-LOT'S OF TWISTIES FOR THE WEEKENDS

Default Does Anyone Know If E30 Facelift Bumper Shocks Fit The Earlier Bumper?

I Have A New Front Fascia And Need To Move My Bumpers In. I Don't Want To Drill The Shocks And Push Them In. I Will Probably Have To Try This Myself, But Thought Maybe Someone Else Had Already. I Have The Facelift Shocks, And Would Like To Use My Aluminum Bumpers If I Can.

different set up, the 89 and up cars have fiberglass reinforcement that's ribbed on the back side
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I'll Be Looking For Some Newer Bumpers If You Know Anyone. Thanks For The Super Fast Response!

Default heres a couple shots of the pig

yes the rondel is silver, looks cool when all of the paint is gone and it's shiney
    Last edited by winfred; 08-24-2004 at 11:32 PM.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

That's How My Rear Emblem Is, The Front Is Only Lacking The White. I'm Waiting For The Rest To Disappear. I Love The Basket-weaves!!! My E30 Is Schwarz Black, My First Black Vehicle, And I've Found It Easier To Ignore Washing It Than To Even Try. Mother Nature Keeps A Close Eye On Me, Striking The Area With Terrible Weather Of Some Sort Everytime I Get Out The Hose.

Default heres a few more

Is That A Real Bmw Fire Extinguisher? I've Never Seen One, Must Be Rare. (very Smart Touch) I Know Of More Than One Incident Where Someone Trusted Their Own Work, Only To Start On Fire A Couple Miles Down The Road Without The Convenience Of A Small Fire Extinguisher. (my Brother Is One Of These, No Offense A.j.) When I Get Around To It, I'll Have To Shoot Some Photos Of My Own To Share. Thanks For The Pics!

hen's teeth, i scored mine from a euro e23 728i with sport seats so the bracket was compatable with my sport seats and bolted right in, you don't even know it's there. heres the part #s
    http://www.unofficialbmw.com/all/int...inguisher.html

Quote Originally Posted by BCOOK2
    Is That A Real Bmw Fire Extinguisher? I've Never Seen One, Must Be Rare. (very Smart Touch)

I Am Sad To Report The Removal Of My Broken And Deteriorated Sport Seats, (replaced With Cheap Recaro Knock-offs That Really Don't Sport Any Of The Recaro Sophistication). If I Had Only Known Before Hand, I May Have Taken The Time To Tear Them Down, Repair Frame Damage, And Have Them Recovered. Instead I Have Mounted A Pair Of Small Extinguishers In An Unfortunately Obvious Location On The Kick Panels. The Good News Is, I Stole Them Out Of My E21,(poor Little Beautiful Car, Sold To A Teenage Racecar Driver Wannabe Who Knows Nothing At All About What He Owns), As It Was The Only Thing I Could Use In My E30 And The Price Was Right! I Will, However, Keep Handy That Part Number Because I Know A Fellow That Still Has His Sport Seats. Thanks!