GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a car story worth reading....

Default a car story worth reading....

...imagine being the Mustang owner and his hopes of getting his prize car modded turn into disaster...poor guy...seems like a nice guy too.
    Just when you think you've had a bad day...how 'bout picking your car up in pieces, not all the pieces either, being out a chuck of money and having to get a lawyer...really sucks.

http://forum.1320stangs.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

Default Ya beat me to it George, I was just getting ready to post it too : )

Quote Originally Posted by George M
    ...imagine being the Mustang owner and his hopes of getting his prize car modded turn into disaster...poor guy...seems like a nice guy too.
    Just when you think you've had a bad day...how 'bout picking your car up in pieces, not all the pieces either, being out a chuck of money and having to get a lawyer...really sucks.

http://forum.1320stangs.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

seems like a solid guy Bill dealing in good faith...a shame. Guess I have been extremely fortunate in that I only had to get a lawyer once in my whole life...something about street racing and too many points :-)
    Some people are sue happy but this case seems unavoidable.

Wow... dirty shops like that make my blood boil, too. Reminds me of a towing outfit here in Raleigh that literally steals legally-parked cars off the roads (and some parking lots) all over the city, then holds 'em up for $150. The place has been shut down by the cops a half-dozen times as far as I know. I think they went under for good a year or two ago.
    Ex-Calypso Red 540i owner

You know, I think that I should have a couple of friends go down there and talk to them..... Do they have an internet page? I would love to sign their guestbook. With a brother in Navy I personally feel for this guy.

1992 BMW 535i - New Headlights, cold air intake and Supersprint Exhaust

Marc

Found them!!

1992 BMW 535i - New Headlights, cold air intake and Supersprint Exhaust

Marc

What I find interesting is that he didnt do anything about it but post it. If this is true and from what I read could very well be, why no legal action? If he was doing something about it all he would have to say is legal action pending, I cant comment on the subject. If he is in the military, he has lots of defences...that part just dont sit well with me.

and yes I read all 54 pages, it stopped at 1:12pm today, must be a forum limit?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

clearly two sides to every story Jeff as you say...it may not wash but sad if its true.
    Not a rule book for something like this so may not be clicking off as one may plan...just happened a short while ago. If the business is as belligerent as stated, hope justice is served.

i take it if you seen all 5x pages, you read this?

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0..._story_related

i thought the initial thread might be suceptible to being one sided, but this is kind of blatant.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default Yes I read that,

There is other people tghat were scammed from him including a so called friend, later he visited and saw his old car there and the owner was bragging about putting in a high mileage engine with a cam and selling the good engine for 1500.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast