GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Huge favor needed: picture of your e34 headliner

Default Huge favor needed: picture of your e34 headliner

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out what color my headliner is (was), and naturally, I can't find a color chart online. My old board is pretty much destroyed so it looks like I need to buy a new one. I think it's pergament (parchment... beige?) but I'm not 100%.

Does anyone have, or could anyone take, a picture of their headliner for me? I [think] I have the parchment interior, but it might be silbergrau. They only have 2 options so it should be a simple process of elimination.

Thanks!!
    Allan

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

just jumped outside with the camera, here you go

i think this is the silberbrau one, not sure (sure soundslike it ). i wanted to redo my sagging one in leather or simulated leather or (anything black) but i don't know how much work it will be to cover up all of the other trim pieces in black to match it.

"..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Thanks Ryan!

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    just jumped outside with the camera, here you go

i think this is the silberbrau one, not sure (sure soundslike it ). i wanted to redo my sagging one in leather or simulated leather or (anything black) but i don't know how much work it will be to cover up all of the other trim pieces in black to match it.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing Ryan. From what I've gathered, you could probably get the headliner, A, B and C pillars recovered in black headliner material for $150 to $200. Then you just need sunvisors and grab-handles (both available in black in you search hard enough or call your dealer).

Right now, that's a little on the spendy side for me, but it's definitely on the books as a future project. I have my headliner out currently for some dynamat fun, so I might get it redone in black, and get the other pieces done later.

Owner - Willamette Valley Motor Sports, LLC