GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Parting out my '89 525i (please read)

George Dimovski Guest

Default Parting out my '89 525i (please read)

Well, I wont have the time (read time or money) to do the repairs on my 5 series. I am bummed out, however I need to remove it from my driveway. I have put alot of parts in the car over the last 3 years. Including the 850 brake conversion in the front. Send me an e-mail asking me for parts that you may want or need and I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner. I will only be able to remove parts on the weekends, if it will take me more or less time, I will let you know in my response. also before I start parting it out...If someone wants to take the whole car, please let me know as soon as possible. I live in Connecticut. As of the time of this posting, I still have the entire car as well as a Rear spoiler, recently painted Grey. Also on the car are a set of ac-schnitzer style II wheels with very decent rubber on them. The wheels will have to go last as I will need to get wheels to put back on the car. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. Hopefully I will be able to get another e34 in the future. Also, My e-mail address is gdimovski@snet.net, for those of you that ar interested in the whole car or parts.

Can you post the last 7 VIN numbers and the interior color so we can look up the car in ETK? Thx.
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

George Dimovski Guest

I will post this information tonight when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff N.
    Can you post the last 7 VIN numbers and the interior color so we can look up the car in ETK? Thx.

Default sent you an email

post if you dont get it

Unregistered Guest

My appologies however I have not had the opportunity to get the VIN back on the day I posted this thread, however I do have it and here it is.

WBAHC2304K2081400

Again, I still have the complete car. I have not started to break it down yet. so if anyone has any interest in purchasing the whole car, please send me an email. Again, my e-mail is gdimovski@snet.net

Thanks!
    George Dimovski

Quote Originally Posted by bjl4776
    post if you dont get it

Unregistered Guest

Default seats

George,
    sorry to hear about getting rid of the BMW. What color is the interior and what thype of seats to you have?

AL

TC535i Guest

Pics of the car, and your location?