GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 4l30e rebuilders/openers: when did they transition to the gear...

Default 4l30e rebuilders/openers: when did they transition to the gear...

based oil pump in that transmission. not that i expect anyone to know, but if you've opened up your auto and found that the oil slinger has a gear in it, i'd like to know the year of the car the transmission came out of. mine has a fixed/bolted slinger, but the atsg book shows that some had a gear based oil pump like a 4hp22. blitzkrieg has kindly offered to procure me a back section case, but i don't want to waste his time if it is obvious that the hardware will be different on certain year cars. thanks.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine View Post
    based oil pump in that transmission. not that i expect anyone to know, but if you've opened up your auto and found that the oil slinger has a gear in it, i'd like to know the year of the car the transmission came out of. mine has a fixed/bolted slinger, but the atsg book shows that some had a gear based oil pump like a 4hp22. blitzkrieg has kindly offered to procure me a back section case, but i don't want to waste his time if it is obvious that the hardware will be different on certain year cars. thanks.

bump
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."