GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT - Get out and VOTE, Americans!

I don't know where you got this information from (were is the reference), but Australian's didn't want him anymore

Quote Originally Posted by M20Turbo
    America Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
    Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if y ou wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
    'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
    'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

-
    Last edited by swenpro; 11-09-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by pundit
    Just remember one fundamental thing...

Politicians never say what they mean.
    Politicians never mean what they say.
    THEY JUST GET THE NUMBERS!!
    Mostly true.
    Some do buck the trend, they rarely get elected.
    Feingold from WI is one (but he wasn’t running, and he’s a budget hawk not HAWK). Kucinich and Gravel, eh....

Which left the good doctor…..
    Voted, campaigned and donated (twice).
    I know it seems Quixotic at this point, but as long as Paul has the stomach for this, so do i….
    A revival of the libertarian wing of the GOP? Will they rediscover Goldwater?
    Or finally some critical mass for the Libertarians, who knows.

Hang up & Drive!
    94 BMW 530iT&A 135K, ‘Helga’ ( ‘Paul’mobile *smirk* join the R3VOLUTION )
    92 BMW 325i 145K, ‘Rolf’ ( WI deer survivor *whew* )
    93 Datsun NX2000 180K ‘Carla’ ( not enough PB blaster *shakes head* )
    85 Toyo MR2 130K ‘Jerry’ ( museum piece / track toy *grin* )
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty,
    than to those attending too small a degree of it." – Thomas Jefferson
    Ron Paul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by swenpro
    NEW DEVELOPMENT--Romney is suspending his campaign (i.e. he dropped out)! Now it's up to the GOP to figure out what to do with his delegates. Give them to Ron Paul! If you are still voting in one of the upcoming primary states, I urge you to do a little research on Paul before you make a decision.

even if paul got romney's delegates, he's still far behind mccain.

Quote Originally Posted by paul p (chi-town)
    Mostly true.
    Some do buck the trend, they rarely get elected...
    That's it in a nutshell.
    They either don't get elected or they don't have a long political career.

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

"..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567