GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: douchebag other drivers :D

Default douchebag other drivers :D

was out tooling around in the 6er with mom grand ma and step dad in it and i pull up first inline at a light, some 4 door ordinary looking 90s toyota pulls up next to me and when the light goes green i ease into it not really thinking about much and the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do, i stomp it and catch a obnoxious 2nd (this thing doesn't chirp 2nd, it chips 3rd, it rips off about 5 feet of rubber in 2nd ) grand ma was smiling, it's always fun deflating some ******* that picks a fight, i really could of given a **** if i was first to the merge a 1/4 mile down the road, till he/she (didn't look) lit em up, had a similar kill last weekend on a grand cherokee cept i was trying then, looks like da shark is a ******* magnet, the e30 wasn't that big of a target i guess as i didn't have that of a problem with it
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    was out tooling around in the 6er with mom grand ma and step dad in it and i pull up first inline at a light, some 4 door ordinary looking 90s toyota pulls up next to me and when the light goes green i ease into it not really thinking about much and the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do, i stomp it and catch a obnoxious 2nd (this thing doesn't chirp 2nd, it chips 3rd, it rips off about 5 feet of rubber in 2nd ) grand ma was smiling, it's always fun deflating some ******* that picks a fight, i really could of given a **** if i was first to the merge a 1/4 mile down the road, till he/she (didn't look) lit em up, had a similar kill last weekend on a grand cherokee cept i was trying then, looks like da shark is a ******* magnet, the e30 wasn't that big of a target i guess as i didn't have that of a problem with it
    The best part of thet story is that you crammed 4 people into the 6. I know it has 4 seats but it still seems tight. Ever since I got the triflo for my I seem to attract ricers and the like who want to race me.
    -Mike

mom and mike are short/small so it's not a big deal, they like the back seat of the 6er better then the back of a e30, i had mom and grand ma in the back of my e30 from va to la about 6 years ago, all 1100 miles, granddad was up front

you want useless back seat look at a 8 series, i don't think midget amputees would fit in there
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

We drove to marda gras in 86 in a grey mkt M6 from Houston with 4. It wasn't so bad. Actually caught a few naps in a back >100. The badumps of concrete on the atchafalaya (sp) bridge wasn't so bad either.

better that 280z 2+2 also imo

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    ...the ass clown next to me lights em up, oh this won't do...
    Ha ha ha i love it. I get that feeling a LOT!
    1995 XJR: 4.0L S/charged straight 6 Auto

What... It's not broken??? I can still fix it