GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barneys other car is an MPV....

Default Barneys other car is an MPV....

About time I posted this, apologies for the crappy phone cam!

This thing sounded amazing, took ages to get all eight cylenders going - says it's about 9.5 litres!

I think we should put this up against winfreds truck and see what moves the quickest

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret

About time I posted this, apologies for the crappy phone cam!

This thing sounded amazing, took ages to get all eight cylenders going - says it's about 9.5 litres!

I think we should put this up against winfreds truck and see what moves the quickest
    Looks a bit like a 'pig'. And no I dont mean Barney! Only its got one axle too many. Very handy for a trip to Tesco

i need more armor
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    i need more armor
    Haha I was wondering when you were gonna show up.

You're gonna have to ship your truck here for a race though I dont think most shipping companies would take kindly to over 19 tonnes going to the states...

Quote Originally Posted by whiskychaser
    Very handy for a trip to Tesco
    Yeah lol, I'd love to try finally be able to park on all those mucking fuppets that cant park a car in a damn car parking space!

At least you wouldnt have to worry about them denting your doors in the parking lot.

i think i may have a slight advantage at around 7k pounds, she ain't slow as more then a few supprised people in the other lane can vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret
    Haha I was wondering when you were gonna show up.

You're gonna have to ship your truck here for a race though I dont think most shipping companies would take kindly to over 19 tonnes going to the states...
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

The answers to the usual questions: Where do you park it? Anywhere it wants, clamp it. How fast mister: 52MPH, anywhere. How much to the gallon?:6-ish, about the same as a R-R.How much power mister? 255,920ft/lbs.0-60:no. but same backwards.Ground the head last year on a glass plate and a can of grinding paste to get the compression to an awesome 7.1:1! There are a few others in the toy shed but I still drive an E34, enough said.

I went thru South London the other night, that would have been just the ticket.

next best thing to a 540, you should know!!

very very cool. i like how the axles are all so close together, what is the turning radius like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast