GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Ot: well guys I have 2 interviews tommorow

Default Ot: well guys I have 2 interviews tommorow

one is for a Honda Tech job and the other is for Nissan Technician. Does anyone know anyone who might happen to be a honda or nissan tech? just curious to see how they like their jobs working on those cars.

I used to work on chryslers and jeeps and they are by far the worst pieces of **** to work on. My 540 is simple compared to those things.

At the same dealer where I was at we had a honda line and I think those guys made the most money. They always had work. Most of it was oil changes and tire rotations and that sort of stuff.
    Mark

1999 M3 Cosmos Black/ Black 78k
    1994 540i Oxford Green/ Silver Grey Sold @ 133k
    1995 M3 Arctic Silver/Black Sold @ 117k
    1990 325i Zinnobar Red/Black Sold @ 115k

You're going to drive up in a 540 to do oil changes on a Civic? Good luck, but sounds funny
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

ill probly be making more than i do now.
    Mark

And you'll have work.... I'd go with the Nissan just because I like the company better, however I've found Honda's to be quicker and easier.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

One of my mates work as a tech for Nissan.. Nothing fancy but he seems to enjoy his work. He kinda gets pissed off about the **** he has to work on sometimes though.

Old car: 95 525i, OB/Silver, Eibachs, Style 66, Missed dearly!!
    VIN Decoder | Online ETK
    | E34 Bible

i hate trucks and SUVs. I guess at honda you see your fair share of odessys and pilots. But I see more CRVs and Accords than anything. At chrysler every other ****ing car was a town and country or a 300C. Talk about pieces of ****.
    Mark

The reputation of the individual store, the owner, or the group that owns the store is far more important than the make you're working on. Check with techs at each store or simply find out how long most of them have been there.
    Last edited by BMWCCA1; 08-08-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markus
    one is for a Honda Tech job and the other is for Nissan Technician. Does anyone know anyone who might happen to be a honda or nissan tech? just curious to see how they like their jobs working on those cars.

I used to work on chryslers and jeeps and they are by far the worst pieces of **** to work on. My 540 is simple compared to those things.

At the same dealer where I was at we had a honda line and I think those guys made the most money. They always had work. Most of it was oil changes and tire rotations and that sort of stuff.
    I hear techs at Nissan dealerships run when they see a 300zx turbo come in. Seriously, Nissans aren't the easiest cars to work on (from personal experience 240sx, Xterra....).
    FS: PBR Deluxe rear brake pads [new]

Quote Originally Posted by Qube
    You're going to drive up in a 540 to do oil changes on a Civic? Good luck, but sounds funny
    That is pretty funny, but as a Valet I pull up in a Bimmer and park Fords.
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA1
    The reputation of the individual store, the owner, or the group that owns the store is far more important than the make you're working on. Check with techs at each store or simply find out how long most of them have been there.
    I concur, also I use to own Honda for long years and been going to dealership for parts (only that are available through them) and at the sametime company cars (Honda & Nissan) sent to them at different locations. I could only speak only here in SoCal but I fine Honda employees more satisfied with their company, not that I have biases or bad experience over the other it's just my observation.