When I say ready to bolt and go, I mean that they have new CV joints, new rubber, are pre-lubed and are truly ready for installation. When Zygmunt has them in stock, you can get the same exact thing for almost this price, I'm just eating the shipping, plus a few bucks, as I no longer have a need for the parts (but could use the shelf space as I've already started buying differentials and things for the new car - it's a sickness).

As far as part numbers - the ETK shows the BMW part number as 33 21 1 226 622 and lists that the part is also used on the 530iT, 530iM30/M60, 535, 540i/T, and all iterations of the M5. The diffy output flanges on the 535 and 530's are the same (33 13 1 214 103), as they both use the "small" case diff. The 540's and M5's all use the big case diff, so the output flange is different, but the bolt pattern must be the same, and the drive flange on the trailing arm is the same across all those models listed (33 41 1 131 063). These shafts do NOT show as fitting on any iterations of the 525 or lower-powered models.