Hi to all OZ E34 owners,

As discussed at Oran Park recently, I would like to extend an invitation to all OZ E34 owners to join me for a weekend of all things E34 at my place in sunny Goulburn. The weekend being looked at is 11-12 August as this coincides with the NSW BMW Driver's Club weekend at Wakefield Park.

It's early days yet so I don't expect any RSVPs just some ideas for the weekend. I envisage some kind of driving activity on Saturday. A BBQ and some kind of car activity (maybe an easy 'tulip' rally), drinking 'til late then attending Wakefield Park on Sunday. We could incorporate some playstation racing activity for when the beer is flowing...the options are endless.

Accomodation would be similar to MattyB's weekend last year. I don't live in a palace but there is plenty of floor space for an airbed/ bag. Depending on numbers I could pitch a tent in the backyard if necessary but Goulburn is still pretty cold in August.

International E34 driver's are most welcome especially our Kiwi cousins and it is rumoured that fukem5 will be attending!!!

Can someone make this a 'sticky' please