GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Download a "searchable" PDF E34 Bentley

Default Download a "searchable" PDF E34 Bentley

For anyone interested:

You can download the e34 BENTLEY at the following link for free (just follow the instructions)...and when the file is completely downloaded to your CPU (you can make a personal CD disk to carry with you in your glove compartment)...the file is active and searchable (you can click on the "binocular" icon and type in a keyword)...and your computer will search the entire file for every use of that key word.

Here ya go (remember to follow the instruction...click on FREE...then wait for the "Download Ticket" to count down to zero...verify the scrambled code in the box...THEN click on one of the sites to download the file from) : http://rapidshare.com/files/11879834...hable.pdf.html
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

Thank you for the info I am downloading the file as I write this. I own four BMW and am wondering if you have seen similar files for the E36, E30 or 2002.

Thanks again,
    John Hoffner

Quote Originally Posted by Qsilver7
    For anyone interested:

You can download the e34 BENTLEY at the following link for free (just follow the instructions)...and when the file is completely downloaded to your CPU (you can make a personal CD disk to carry with you in your glove compartment)...the file is active and searchable (you can click on the "binocular" icon and type in a keyword)...and your computer will search the entire file for every use of that key word.

Here ya go (remember to follow the instruction...click on FREE...then wait for the "Download Ticket" to count down to zero...verify the scrambled code in the box...THEN click on one of the sites to download the file from) : http://rapidshare.com/files/11879834...hable.pdf.html
    Awesome and Thanks,
    John Hoffner

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHOF
    Thank you for the info I am downloading the file as I write this. I own four BMW and am wondering if you have seen similar files for the E36, E30 or 2002.

Thanks again,
    John Hoffner
    For the E30. Takes a while to download

http://www.mediamax.com/sylfiset/Hosted/e30_manual.pdf
    BMW, THE ULTIMATE FLYING MACHINE

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
    THANK THE GERMANS, BMW HAS ALL 3

Wow... 44MB file. Thanks! Interesting Bot you got there... that list your ISP, OS, and IE version...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    Wow... 44MB file. Thanks! Interesting Bot you got there... that list your ISP, OS, and IE version...
    I never used it, someone posted it on my forums, I have the actual Bentley's

This is the link to my forums with it http://bmw.turboready.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=53
    BMW, THE ULTIMATE FLYING MACHINE

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
    THANK THE GERMANS, BMW HAS ALL 3

Yeah. I got the print edition too. It is interesting to see it in PDF form... wondered if that is Bentley's work or someone who just have alot of time to scan them in.

Superb, thanks for this! I bought a non-searchable one off ebay for £1 but this is much better as its not the easiest manual to navigate. Thanks again!
    UK 1997 e34 540iA Touring, 1989 535i Sport - now sold, 1998 Mercedes CLK 200 Coupe

Thanks!
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00