GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Just as enjoyable?

Default Just as enjoyable?

I first bought this car as my beater to be honest.Its a 95 525i black on black.Found it on ebay for 4k with 98,000 on od,like new.Didnt know what a deal I had gotten.My "first car" is a 94 supra tt ,and I havent had it out sense getting the BMW.I now am looking a selling the supra for a 2000 up m5.Who here has driven one and thinks its as enjoyable asa the e34? I want more power.

Default quantum leap ?

haven't driven an M5.. any M5. any M period. But I mean a 1995 525 compared to a 2000+ M5 ? I'd have to go out on a big limb here and say I think it'd be as enjoyable.... maybe a little different though.

try one and let us know.

Not that the E34 is a bad thing... it's legendary and has it's high place.

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan13
    I first bought this car as my beater to be honest.Its a 95 525i black on black.Found it on ebay for 4k with 98,000 on od,like new.Didnt know what a deal I had gotten.My "first car" is a 94 supra tt ,and I havent had it out sense getting the BMW.I now am looking a selling the supra for a 2000 up m5.Who here has driven one and thinks its as enjoyable asa the e34? I want more power.
    Last edited by RobPatt; 02-24-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    1993 / 525ia / M50TU / EAT / Sachs / Infiniti Kappa & Basslink / super clean / Style 5s wearing Pilots / Mobil 1 everywhere / long road ahead

That's a hell of a good deal.

You can turbo the 525i, with good results. But I'm sure you knew that.
    Atlanta, GA/Bloomington, IN, USA

No I dont know much about turbos for these cars,just most stuff out of germany cost more than a new car.

I haven't driven the Supra but i have driven the E39 M5 and I can't possibly imagine the supra being anywhere near as good. The power is unbelievable. Its fantastic.
    -Mike