GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: eurotrim

Default eurotrim

I'm getting some cosmetic stuff taken care of pretty soon, so I'm considering snagging some eurotrim....

Who sells it and how much? Should I just go ahead and but it all around or what?

I (the indy) replaced mine in the fall. Here is what I ran in to. The original trim had a smooth finish. The eurotrim had a textured finish. If I only replaced the sides, that meant textured-smooth-textured. Neither the indy or I were expecting this. After realizing the problem when the new pieces were on, I ordered the center pieces. I have the back center textured piece on, but replacing the center in front would have mean a conversion to the long narrow euro plate holder. Don't want that. Have been preoccupied with lots of stuff going on, so haven't gotten back to the indy to see if I order a new non-euro front center piece, if it will be textured.

Note to self--bimmerfest is coming up fast. Better take care of this.
    Last edited by Gayle; 02-18-2007 at 04:15 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I wonder if the '95s are different...my trim is textured I believe...
    Atlanta, GA/Bloomington, IN, USA

Gayle, if i'm not mistaken, you can order the trim peices textured or non-textured.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Quote Originally Posted by liquidtiger720
    Gayle, if i'm not mistaken, you can order the trim peices textured or non-textured.
    So it is the indy's bad that he didn't know that or pay attention to it, or it is my bad for just not ordering and doing it myself.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I second Abrahamsmotorsport.com. I need to get a digital camera to post new pics of my car--just shadowlined it this weekend. Expensive, but my original trim was terrible and oxidized.