GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Which is the Power Headlight plug?

Default Which is the Power Headlight plug?

Hey all,

This forum is great , already i have rid my car of the false coolent level alarm and irritating 'Bong'. 2 minutes with a long screwdriver and no parts to buy is my idea of a successful fix

I have also discovered the power headlight issue which may be the cause of my licence plate light false alarm, am just not sure which is the plug to unplug as there are a few behind the headlights.

Anyone got a picture or description or even the wiring colours to help me locate which plug.

Any help to acheive 'Bong' free motoring will be greatly received

Thanks,
    Roger
    Smoking a Ricer in a car that cost less than his alloys. . . Priceless. For everything else, theres Mastercard

Why not just switching on the headlights, switch to low beam. The lights are on and then you see which light is low and which one is high beam.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    Why not just switching on the headlights, switch to low beam. The lights are on and then you see which light is low and which one is high beam.
    O.k for the lights but i was after the leveling motor plugs to disconnect, had a look in daylight instead of after work with a torch and worked it out. You have to pull all the plastic inlet trunking out to reach the lhs leveling motor tho.

well worth it as the 'bongs' and pork pieing messages have indeed ceased, the motors were clearly not functioning anyway so no loss there either. . .

The silence that greets me on shutdown is bliss the non-sound of my beemer thinking 'i am well serviced and maintained' when it should really be thinking 'when anything breaks on me that guy just f&%$ing unplugs it!!
    Smoking a Ricer in a car that cost less than his alloys. . . Priceless. For everything else, theres Mastercard