GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: But cant resist :)

Default OT: But cant resist :)

Eric Clapton tickets went on sale today at 10am today.... called since 9:58 to 10:15 couldn't get through and when I did, everything good is sold.... but I got these bad boys, Better than nothin and I am not going to miss it. Shouldn't be too bad of seats, and I won't need binoculars or nothin lol.

http://www.themark.org/seating.php?s...&class=concert

That is, accounting for scale, about where i sat at MSG in NYC when he played with Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker as Cream in 2005....They said they were going to play a few more shows sometime.I bet they're bickering again same as they were when they broke up in '68... but yah.. i am up for seeing Cream again.. nice.... Creammmmm.... yah...Creaaam..
    Last edited by Jehu; 01-27-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Yea, I have been to the arena before, It's a pretty small theatre. The view will be ok, The show is obviously clapton but his special guest is Robert Cray. I don't know who that is but w/e, Claptons the man!!!!!!!!!!!

Cray's pretty good too...

I've seen Clapton a couple times, first time in '74 on tour with "Blackie"...Fender is making replicas of it now and I heard they were selling for $25k each, IF you could get one. Guitar Center bought the original for close to $1mil.

Got the Royal Albert Hall concert of Cream Reunion on DVD...not too shabby for a bunch of old farts.

Clapton Rules...
    Great seats as well, that should be a small, intimate show by the look of the size.

I have everything Clapton has done, sadly, I have never seen him.

Have FUN!!!!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Yes, I am very excited. Clapton is a very talented man. I almost said screw it im not going, but decided that id rather barely see him than see him at all lol. My moms seen him 2 times and my sis saw him in Chicago a few years ago, and she is going with me and my girlfriend. Both said he puts on a very good show. Cant wait, gonna go get blasted, go to the concert rock out drink beer and have a hella good time, upper bowl or not