GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: San Diego E34 guys/gals... last minute meet this weekend?

TC535i Guest

Default San Diego E34 guys/gals... last minute meet this weekend?

Looks like I'm gonna be driving down to SD this weekend, see if I can't change a few things over from the 535i to the 540i (lights, trim, etc). Anybody want to get some pizza/beer?

Hey baby, you know I'm there.
    I am 'Crazy Tims' girlfriend, Kim.
    1994 330is 5spd

Sat or Sun?

TC535i Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ///Metal
    Sat or Sun?
    Fri/Sat would be better. Sun I'll be heading back up to LA.

Maybe dinner Sat, then if some of us want to head out afterwards, we have some options?

Is this going to be another 16 beers for Tim kind of deal?

I'll call Scott and see if he is in. We will see if he trys the lost my keys excuse again.

I recently saw someone new posting who is in SD. Has it in his sig. Can't remember who it was though. :-(
    Last edited by Gayle; 11-27-2006 at 06:41 PM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

TC535i Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Is this going to be another 16 beers for Tim kind of deal?
    Maybe, but I'll try to wait until the day OF the meet, instead of the night before like last time!

Quote Originally Posted by TC535i
    Fri/Sat would be better. Sun I'll be heading back up to LA.

Maybe dinner Sat, then if some of us want to head out afterwards, we have some options?

I have been giving some thought to the "head out afterwards" options. Pizza has to be at Pizza Port. The Shark Attack is calling me as we speak. Guess I will have to soothe the cravings with a Fat Tire from the frig.

The Belly Up would have been so convenient, but I just checked their website and Sat they are closed for a Christmas party. I am in a dive bar kind of mood. There is one in Point Loma/Loma Portal that I really like. Live music, sofas, cozy--perfect for this bitter cold 55 degree weather. But that is not geo convenient. And it doesn't meet your def of a dive bar Tim. They have beer on tap.

What are your ideas for "head out afterwards" options.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

TC535i Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    I have been giving some thought to the "head out afterwards" options. Pizza has to be at Pizza Port. The Shark Attack is calling me as we speak. Guess I will have to soothe the cravings with a Fat Tire from the frig.

The Belly Up would have been so convenient, but I just checked their website and Sat they are closed for a Christmas party. I am in a dive bar kind of mood. There is one in Point Loma/Loma Portal that I really like. Live music, sofas, cozy--perfect for this bitter cold 55 degree weather. But that is not geo convenient. And it doesn't meet your def of a dive bar Tim. They have beer on tap.

What are your ideas for "head out afterwards" options.
    Doesn't matter to me. I'm up for anything from On Broadway to the Leucadian to Hamburger Mary's, and anything inbetween. I could do Point Loma... or if we want we could just walk up a couple feet to that bar right up from Pizza Port (Breakwater? I forget the name...), Saddle & Surf is right across the street as well. Really doesn't matter to me, as long as they keep the cold ones cold!

Hey everyone. Thanks for calling Gayle. Im down for whatever. I have been pretty busy the last few months. Ill keep in touch for the meet.
    Late Just in case, -619-573-3250.

-Scott

TC535i Guest

Sweet... see you there, man

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast