GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: Change in how internet use costs - have you heard?

Default OT: Change in how internet use costs - have you heard?

I am trying to write a presentation for this week and I cannot find the article(s) I read previously. To anyone who may have heard, some people are pushing to charge ISPs based on how much their users download/view webpages/etc. Does anyone have any links or information on this pricing model?

its more like the ISP's are pushing congress to charge "users" based on how popular their sites are. and by users i mean web hosters. and of course that will mean the people who dont pay up will get less network priority.

comcast was running commercials saying net neutrality is BAD and that YOU PAY!!! what they really mean is they want more money, and if they cant get it from the people who own the websites, they are gonna charge you instead.
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

Default Some People? Its primarily your buddies the Republican party who is

voting against net neutrality if thats the issue that your referring to. Such as here.

Just google net neutrality and you'll come up with plenty of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    I am trying to write a presentation for this week and I cannot find the article(s) I read previously. To anyone who may have heard, some people are pushing to charge ISPs based on how much their users download/view webpages/etc. Does anyone have any links or information on this pricing model?