GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 540iA E.A.T-chip in Europe???

Unregistered Guest

Default 540iA E.A.T-chip in Europe???

Hi!

I`ve got a `94 BMW 540i Automatic Touring and after reading the topics on this forum I`ve been started to consider to install this chip in my car in order to get better performance and gas mileage. However, I live in Finland (Scandinavia),so it would be nice if you were able to tell me how I could purchase one of these EAT-chips(the one that is suitable for my 540i)? Should I order it from the States? How much would it approximately cost (with shipping costs)..? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hi!

I`ve got a `94 BMW 540i Automatic Touring and after reading the topics on this forum I`ve been started to consider to install this chip in my car in order to get better performance and gas mileage. However, I live in Finland (Scandinavia),so it would be nice if you were able to tell me how I could purchase one of these EAT-chips(the one that is suitable for my 540i)? Should I order it from the States? How much would it approximately cost (with shipping costs)..? Thanks!

Hello,

I am the developer of the EAT chips. If you send me a direct email I should be able to help you. I will need a number from your DME. I assume the DME will be 0 261 2000 404, but I would also like to know if you have the number 1 744 050 on the DME. It's best if you open the DME and tell me what number is printed on your OEM chip. It will start with 1 267 35x xxx

Thanks

Mark