GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can anybody tell me how to write in Quebec French....

Default can anybody tell me how to write in Quebec French....

This item is a gift, and is used.

sending some e34 parts north of the border for an eskimo dweller (for testing purposes), and don't want the alphabet boys to hold things up.
    I know that I took 7+ years of kanaduh french, I just don't want it to sound like a babelfish translation, and have them give anyone (dave) static....

Thanks very much

ps...if no one can do the quebec french, any other french would be appreciated
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

what's the diffaurance?
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

ahhhh one of my favorites, pulp fiction

Butch: I think I cracked a rib.
    Fabienne: from Giving me oral pleasure?
    Butch: No, retard, from the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    ..but don't just get them wet. I used the same soap you did and when I dried my hands, the towel didn't look like no f##in' m#xi-p@d..
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    This item is a gift, and is used.

sending some e34 parts north of the border for an eskimo dweller (for testing purposes), and don't want the alphabet boys to hold things up.
    I know that I took 7+ years of kanaduh french, I just don't want it to sound like a babelfish translation, and have them give anyone (dave) static....

Thanks very much

ps...if no one can do the quebec french, any other french would be appreciated
    sharkmanBMW may be your guy!!

Salut Ryan, je peux T'aider si tu veux!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamilapon
    Salut Ryan, je peux T'aider si tu veux!!
    sure. i'm over the quebec thing. i'd appreciate your help. just a generic translation and proper capitalization/punctuation for the phrase "this item is used, and is a gift". i don't know if that or "this item is a gift, and is used" would be more proper french (which is why i wanted to ask before i wrote it on the package, and caused a bigger problem). whichever, if you please. thanks in advance.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    ahhhh one of my favorites, pulp fiction

Butch: I think I cracked a rib.
    Fabienne: from Giving me oral pleasure?
    Butch: No, retard, from the fight.
    see, i wrote that because of the awesome picture (below) that somebody on the internets made. was hoping that somebody would put the two together. i wrote the quote because of some kind of contest (don't even remember exactly what it was) on fark where people were supposed to make movie quotes into phrases in the biblical style (or something similar) i couldn't fit this choice one into the 2-300 characters allowed in the signature black that we get.

"And when he that has an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself even days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean. But don't just get them wet. I used the same soap you did and when I dried my hands, the towel didn't look like no farkin' maxi-pad."
    (Leviticus 15:13)

Jehovah: Mmmm! Goddamn, Abel! This is some serious gourmet shiat! Usually, me and Gabriel would be happy with some half dead sheep with hoof rot, but he springs this serious GOURMET shiat on us! What flavor is this?
    Abel: Knock it off, .
    Jehovah: [pause] What?
    Abel: I don't need you to tell me how farking good my sheep is, okay? I'm the one who sacrifices it. I know how good it is. When Cain goes sacrificing he burns shiat. Me, I burn the gourmet expensive stuff because when I sacrifice it I want you to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the sheep on my altar, it's my dead self hidden in the bushes.
    Jehovah: Oh, Abel, don't even worry about that...

"wow that was trippy"
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Ces pieces sont de seconde mains, et donne en caddeau au benefacteur.
    There's an accent on the e at the end of 'donne' but my keyboard is an English one.I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mamilapon
    Ces pieces sont de seconde mains, et donne en caddeau au benefacteur.
    There's an accent on the e at the end of 'donne' but my keyboard is an English one.I hope it helps.
    thanks so much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast