GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: The guy whose '95 E34 got a narrow grille from the body shop...

Default The guy whose '95 E34 got a narrow grille from the body shop...

Hey guys, dunno if yall remember me, but I got my car totalled a few months ago, and the body shop replaced my wide grille with a narrow one. It looks really stupid. Problem is, because of some complications, I probably am not able to get a proper replacement.

So if anyone has a spare wide grill for the E34, as well as the two R and L plastic pieces adjacent to their respective headlights, I would be willing to pay for it. Preferably black in color, but any other color will do as I am pretty desperate. Let me know guys, thanks!

P.S. I'm gonna put this into the classifieds as WTB, hopefully that doesn't bug anyone too much .

with all the recent BS spam your post is welcome!

good luck on finding one, did you ask Rigmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by vuyodaddy
    Hey guys, dunno if yall remember me, but I got my car totalled a few months ago, and the body shop replaced my wide grille with a narrow one. It looks really stupid. Problem is, because of some complications, I probably am not able to get a proper replacement.

So if anyone has a spare wide grill for the E34, as well as the two R and L plastic pieces adjacent to their respective headlights, I would be willing to pay for it. Preferably black in color, but any other color will do as I am pretty desperate. Let me know guys, thanks!

P.S. I'm gonna put this into the classifieds as WTB, hopefully that doesn't bug anyone too much .
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

if they put the narrow hood on too it's going to look goofy if you put the wide grills on without the matching hood
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I think it looks bad now because it has the narrow girlll without the narrow hood.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Yeah so I still have my wide hood, but a narrow grill. Sorry for the confusion. But I'll definitely get at this "Rigmaster" guy... He have good deals or what?

buy new parts from BMA... sell the narrow grilles
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

How can there be "complications" when a shop put the wrong year parts on the car. I am assuming they ordered the parts? IMO, a reputable shop would take care of it. The insurance company would seem to have soem conceren as well. Anyway, I hope it works out..
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

the new metal part is cheap... but the plastic parts and chrome kidneys are more, and the plastic parts even more!!

make sure you get the kidney parts that are german made, the italian made ones are **** and barely fit properly.
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue