GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Question on fuel pump (Shogun hint hint)

Default Question on fuel pump (Shogun hint hint)

so, the E32 750 has a dual pump system, is there any possibility at all that it could work in my car? i can get a working used one for cheaper than a new pump.

the fuel sending unit is "similar" looking, and i would need a T fitting to get the tubes to hook right, and even the retaining bracket and return o-ring are identical....... i do have a new sending unit for my car sitting doing nothing.

but can it even fit, and if it does, am i asking for a ruptured fuel pressure regulator?
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

The fuel system on a 750 has 2 separate lines from the tank to the 2 cylinder banks, 2 fuel filters, fuel relays etc.
    And think about the capacity of 2 fuel pumps for an M70 going into the fuel lines up to the fuel pressure regulator. Would be 'a bit' too much.
    Also the size of the fuel pumps might be different to fit properly into the tank.

2 fuel pumps pumping double the capacity into the one-line fuel line system of your car, or at least they try to do it................

figured as much, do you know the flow rate difference between one of the 750 pumps vs my pump?
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

750 per pump:
    delivery rate (30 seconds @ 12 V)
    0.875 liter (0.93 qt)