GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEPO Angel Eyes (E34)

Default DEPO Angel Eyes (E34)

Hi guys, I have heard many conflicting stories about these DEPO eyes, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them, be it bad or good??

Just installed the depo's. no issue yet and they look nice. Check the search icon I know there's plenty of info on the subject. Good luck.
    1992 535i
    Work in Progress 6/06

had em for a year, no issues... other than the high beams are crap, but i have HID and dont have to use em.
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

That sounds okay as I have HIDs too. Are they any hassle to install?

yeah i just got mine, ther okay,

im only dislike is how they dont work during the day, cuz they are not neon or anything, and how you can see the 4 bulbs somtimes, but other then that they do look great, ill post pics up for you later, or maybe tonight as soon as it gets darker,

wiring was a bit** thoo, and taking out my original headlights was an a** as well, had to take out whole grille and you know....

Post Pic if you can, I'm really interested to see what they look like, I have to take front bar/grille etc off anyway for respray, that's what got me thinking about throwing these in at the same time...

i got some connector splice stuff from Hella to do the job correctly, and next week i will be rewiring the eyes to the parking light harness with a relay and a capacitor and some other crap in there, and will have them independantly controllable from a stock switch on the dash.
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

Is it possible to just use the wiring from the park lights, As I have disconnected the park lights anyway due to having HIDs I didnt like the yellow globes above the white lights...

Search. There are many posts about it, and some with very detailed pictures as well.
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

After 6 months... no response from Umnitza (oh they "Assured me" that a replacement lens was comming)

Before they were installed I put Lamin-X on them... the lenses never saw a single rock... it just fell off.

Edit: Ive got some Euro smileys comming from the UK now... Hella FTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast