GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: before and after

I dont have mad photoshop skillz to put the pics together... but heres a before/after

Before

After (today)

Angry pancake,

Beautiful car! I love the mpars and the even like your unique choice of headlights. Have you tried it without the spoiler though? I think it would look just as badass with a little more class.

nix

i love the scenery! I've been to that monument too quite nice!
    Rondell 58's|Eibach Springs|B&B Tri-Flow Exhaust|Shadowline|S/D Rotors|KYB Struts

Before

After

Before

After(yes it is back to stock

Dan-ny,

Glad you took those wheels off! I think the spokes on your aftermarket wheels are far to thin to visually balance the beefy stance of the 5. Like the big guy at the gym who never trains legs.

nix

before:

After:

Quote Originally Posted by nixter
    Dan-ny,

Glad you took those wheels off! I think the spokes on your aftermarket wheels are far to thin to visually balance the beefy stance of the 5. Like the big guy at the gym who never trains legs.

nix

Those are two different cars, I took the wheels and the lowering suspenssion from the black car and put them on the Lazer Blue car, and the wheels work perfect, I had them for 2 years and I had no cracks or bends on the wheels.

Ah ic. I wasn't doubting the integrity of the wheel at all, just the fact that they don't seem to visually balance the lines of the car well. On second thought, It's just a personal taste thing, go nuts.

peace,

n

There sure are some beautiful ride amongst the members here... You should all be very, very proud. You have all made an 18yo design practically timeless!!

Saj3n: That thing is ****ing awesome!! The shadowline worked a treat, as did those black rimz!!

LiquidTiger: Alpineweiss is STILL the best colour for an E34... And you got some mad skills behind the shutter too I see (judging by those photos... They look great)!! Your car sits exactly the same ride height as mine... Do you think we could both do with just the tinyest jag lower in the rear?? Like no more than half in inch... I think so.

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast