GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: EAT chip

Default EAT chip

Hey,

whats going on with Mark D'Sylva? I ordered chip from him a month ago, but my car didnt start, he promised to send me new one but havent heard of him ever since. I have tried to email, skype, phone but nothing. Dont know really what to do anymore.

have you clicked on the search link above and searched for posts by MarkD (Mark D'Sylva's forum name)...I just did and he posted a reply over on the 3 series board this morning around 6:45am.

You can also use this board and his tag (name) and send a PM (personal message).

Did you send the non-working chip back to him...I would think there would need to be an exchange of the non-working chip for new one if there was a problem. (just asking cause I don't know any of the details of your transaction with Mark).
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

I bought my EAT from him, no problem, he sent it fast (took 4 days and i live on the other side of the world), good communication. Cant complain at all. Dont worry, im sure he has an perfectly good explanation.
    Eurospec-12/1988-535iL-M30B35-5speed

If you are in the US, Mark has a proxy that sends chips for him. I forgot his name, but I've spoken with him before and he will call you back within a few hours typically. You haven't filled out your profile, so I'm not sure. If you are in Canada, Mark would be the direct contact.

what kind of car, where you at? fill out your profile man, read the one and only sticky on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Priit
    Hey,

whats going on with Mark D'Sylva? I ordered chip from him a month ago, but my car didnt start, he promised to send me new one but havent heard of him ever since. I have tried to email, skype, phone but nothing. Dont know really what to do anymore.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Priit
    Hey,

Hello Priit,

I did repond to one email from you but just saw there were two that I didn't respond to, they got lost in the inbox along with all the other email. I had thought I had responded. It turns out that both EWS chips that were sent out on the same day didn't work. I was hesitant to send another until I found out what the reason for this was, plus the shipper was away for 10 days. Today I received the other chip that didn't work and it appears that it was incorrectly programmed. This may be because I have an alternate shipper since the person I usually use was quite busy.

A new chip is going out to you now. I had thought it was sent earlier this week but just found out he didn't ship as he was waiting for me to determine what may have gone wrong.

Mark