GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Fixed my car and need more new parts

Default Fixed my car and need more new parts

So last night my dad and I finally got the parts for fixing my car. Turns out the fuel pump was shot, so, a trip to the parts center at a local dealership and $300 some later my car runs again. Unfortunately we had to take a look under my car to replace the fuel filters and discovered some problems. One of which is my exhaust. The whole system is just about rusted out and I am in need of a new one. Later last night I looked on bavauto and found their exhaust but don't know if it is what I want, and I do not like the chrome at all. Basically I am looking for a stock or close to stock exhaust system but do not know where to find one.

Wheels and tires are also on my list of things to get. I can get tires at costco or sams but wheels pose a different problem. Currently I have stock 15" wheels, I do not know the style however. What I would like to do is get 16" style 29's or wheels similar to these:

As unrealistic as this may sound I would like a set of wheels for under $500. I am also open to any other suggestions for wheels.

Attatched are a couple of pictures of my car that may give you an idea of what wheels I currently have, basketweaves?

Anyway, thanks for all the help,
    -Patrick

Last edited by pgrindstaff; 09-20-2006 at 07:36 AM.

I dont think costco (unsure about sams) will stick anything other than the stock tire size on your car- at least the local ones here wont. Check that.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Wow.... I recently put those wheels on ma Baby, she likes them. I have the Styl 61 e38 750 1998.

Couldn't get the 225/55/16 where I am so I used Pilleli 6000 225/50/16.