GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rieger front lip spoiler

Default Rieger front lip spoiler

Showing off my newest addition to the car. I like this spoiler a lot, not too ricey. It is however a bit of a pain in the ass on these roads, I've scraped it numerous times already, really need new shocks to stiffen up the front end.

cant see it.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

How about now?

can see part of the left side and a cracked foglight
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I think I know what's wrong here. Just feel around your face with your fingers. If you find that your eyes are covered by two pieces of glass, then they are called shades, remove those. If visibility is still poor you could try poking your finger in your eye. If it doesn't hurt then your eyelids are closed, try opening them.

Seriously though, you need to crank up the brightness on your monitor. And I need to get a new foglight.

Wow I like that. Haven't seen it black before. How much did that set you back?
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

yeah - where did you get it?

Looks good. Easy to install?

I think there is a GB on these going on right now through Abrahams motorsport on Bf.c.

I've smacked mine a bunch of times (I have the optional splitter as well) and never cracked it. In fact, last time i hit it, it was hard enough to cause the tow hook cover to pop half out. Still no damage to the spoiler. That whole lower portion of the bumper is pretty bendy.

Actually I got mine on a trip to the Netherlands. Rieger has a pretty extensive network of dealers worldwide, so getting one shouldn't be a problem for most of you guys. It cost me about $140 usd, but you can probably get it a lot cheaper too. Still it was less than the $250 they want for it where I live.

Originally I was gonna have it painted Diamantschwarz, but since the lower part of the bumper isn't painted either, I decided against that.

And yeah it was very easy to install, just drilled 12 small holes and screwed in the self-tapping screws that came with the spoiler.

Yeah it seems pretty durable, just minor scratches on the bottom despite of several hits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast