3 15.79%
  • I was hoping there would be a t-shirt....I'll buy one S

2 10.53%
  • I'm interested in more than one shirt....I'll contact you offline about it

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: -> E34 Meet T-Shirts <- available to all (prompt responses please)

Default -> E34 Meet T-Shirts <- available to all (prompt responses please)

Brandon and I have been working feverishly to put a t-shirt together for the event. Originally we were going to sell the t-shirts for cost (~$10/ea) at the meet. In coming up with the design, we defaulted to Allan S's original creation (which Ed has used in the past) since it is a solid look. A quick brainstorm followed, and I contacted Allan's mom for permission to use it for this situation. We made the decision to sell the t-shirt for $20/ea to anyone interested, and will donate all proceeds above cost to the scholarship fund set up in Allan's name (~$10 per shirt towards the scholarship fund). I'd like to know what the demand would be for such a shirt as it will play a role in how many I decide to order and how much of my own cash I decide to put up. Due to time constraints, I will not be able to accomodate people's suggestions, criticisms, etc. Considering the sale of the shirt is going to provide for a serious cause, I'd like to keep the tone of this particular thread serious as well. People who are not attending the meet can also order them and pay via Paypal, etc. I will roll them up and send them out.

I have included a rough idea of what the shirt would look like. T-shirt will be a quality, pre-shrunk, white tee

The front design and layout is final. It will be placed over the front pocket area.

The rear will change some still (color and layout).
    Last edited by Scott H; 06-01-2006 at 01:09 PM.

I'm In.

Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Scott,

I'm in, I'll take a 2x.
    -ashley

'92 525iA / 179k miles / Born 3.92 / ABS / No ASC / stock / North Carolina

Paper Gaskets Suck!

scott, i voted without reading, cand afford the extra 10, not to knock the idea, just can spend it on a t-**** right now, good luck, count my order out please.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyleN20
    scott, i voted without reading, cand afford the extra 10, not to knock the idea, just can spend it on a t-**** right now, good luck, count my order out please.

thanks
    Its only a matter of time before the ones you have wear out, you know...
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Default I'll take a 2XL

Let me know when you need the paypal money

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    Start driving NOW!
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Default hey!

Hey Scott,

I'll take 1 large shirt

the design looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott H
    Brandon and I have been working feverishly to put a t-shirt together for the event. Originally we were going to sell the t-shirts for cost (~$10/ea) at the meet. In coming up with the design, we defaulted to Allan S's original creation (which Ed has used in the past) since it is a solid look. A quick brainstorm followed, and I contacted Allan's mom for permission to use it for this situation. We made the decision to sell the t-shirt for $20/ea to anyone interested, and will donate all proceeds above cost to the scholarship fund set up in Allan's name (~$10 per shirt towards the scholarship fund). I'd like to know what the demand would be for such a shirt as it will play a role in how many I decide to order and how much of my own cash I decide to put up. Due to time constraints, I will not be able to accomodate people's suggestions, criticisms, etc. Considering the sale of the shirt is going to provide for a serious cause, I'd like to keep the tone of this particular thread serious as well. People who are not attending the meet can also order them and pay via Paypal, etc. I will roll them up and send them out.

I have included a rough idea of what the shirt would look like. T-shirt will be a quality, pre-shrunk, white tee

The front design and layout is final. It will be placed over the front pocket area.

The rear will change some still (color and layout).
    1990 535i brilliantrot 5-speed

Do you guys have an idea if ever the meet is going to be held in Northern California