GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **********june joke thread***********

Default **********june joke thread***********

Think About It!

* Money doesn't bring you happiness, but it enables you to look for it in more places.
    * Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.
    * Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
    * Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
    * Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest of your life.
    * The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
    * When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet you're in a public restroom.
    * Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
    * The real reason you can't take it with you is that it goes before you do.
    * Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
    * Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.
    * A closed mouth gathers no feet.
    * A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
    * A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy Saturday with a television on the blink.
    * The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Beer Study
    Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female Hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

> 1) Argued over nothing.
    > 2) refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
    > 3) Gained weight.
    > 4) Talked excessively without making sense.
    > 5) became overly emotional.
    > 6) Couldn't drive.
    > 7) Failed to think rationally
    > 8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

His And Hers ATMs

HIS:
    1. Pull up to ATM
    2. Insert card
    3. Enter PIN number and account
    4. Take cash, card and receipt

HER:
    1. Pull up to ATM
    2. Check makeup in rearview mirror
    3. Shut off engine
    4. Put keys in purse
    5. Get out of car because you're too far from machine
    6. Hunt for card in purse
    7. Insert card
    8. Hunt in purse for tampon wrapper with PIN number written
    on it.
    9. Enter PIN number
    10. Study instructions for at least 2 minutes.
    11. Hit "cancel"
    12. Re-enter correct PIN number
    13. Check balance
    14. Look for envelope
    15. Look in purse for pen
    16. Make out deposit slip
    17. Endorse checks
    18. Make deposit
    19. Study instructions
    20. Make cash withdrawal
    21. Get in car
    22. Check makeup
    23. Look for keys
    24. Start car
    25. Check makeup
    26. Start pulling away
    27. STOP
    28. Back up to machine
    29. Get out of car
    30. Take card and receipt
    31. Get back in car
    32. Put card in wallet
    33. Put receipt in checkbook
    34. Enter deposits and withdrawals in checkbook
    35. Clear area in purse for wallet and checkbook
    36. Check makeup
    37. Put car in reverse gear
    38. Put car in drive
    39. Drive away from machine
    40. Travel 3 miles
    41. Release parking brake

Teenage Pregnancy
    A 17 year-old girl tells her M0m that she has missed her period for
    two months.

Very worried, the mother goes to the chemist and buys a pregnancy test.

The test is positive.

Shouting, swearing, crying, the Mother says,

"Who was the bastard that did this to you? I want to know!"

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature
    and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in an
    Armani suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house. He sits in the
    living room with the father and the mother, and the girl and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.
    I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take
    charge.
    I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her
    life.

Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a
    townhouse, a beachfront villa and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a
    $4,000,000 bank account.

If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand
    firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him,

"You **** her again..."

The professor told his class one day:

"Today we will experiment with a new form called tandem story. The process is simple. Each person will pair off with the person sitting to his or her immediate right. As homework tonight, one of you will write the first paragraph of a short story. You will email your partner that paragraph and send a copy to me."

"The partner will read the first paragraph and then add another paragraph to the story and send it back, also sending another copy to me. The first person will then add a third paragraph, and so on back-and-forth. Remember to reread what has been written each time in order to keep the story coherent."

"There is to be absolutely NO talking outside of the emails and anything you wish to say must be written in the email. The story is over when both agree a conclusion has been reached."

The following was actually turned in by two of his English students: Rebecca and Gary.

THE STORY
    (first paragraph by Rebecca)

At first, Laurie couldn't decide which kind of tea she wanted. The chamomile, which used to be her favorite for lazy evenings at home, now reminded her too much of Carl, who once said, in happier times, that he liked chamomile. But she felt that she must now, at all costs, keep her mind off Carl. His possessiveness was suffocating, and if she thought about him too much her asthma started acting up again. So chamomile was out of the question.

(second paragraph by Gary)

Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant Carl Harris, leader of the attack squadron now in orbit over Skylon 4, had more important things to think about than the neuroses of an air-headed asthmatic bimbo named Laurie with whom he had spent one sweaty night over a year ago. "A. S. Harris to Geostation 17." he said into his transgalactic communicator. "Polar orbit established. No sign of resistance so far." But before he could sign off a bluish particle beam flashed out of nowhere and blasted a hole through his ship's cargo bay. The jolt sent him flying out of his seat and across the cockpit.

(Rebecca)

He bumped his head and died almost immediately, but not before he felt one last pang of regret for psychically brutalizing the one woman who had ever had feelings for him. So afterwards, Earth stopped its pointless hostilities towards the peaceful farmers of Skylon 4. "Congress Passes Law Permanently Abolishing War and Space Travel," Laurie read in her newspaper one morning. The news simultaneously excited her and bored her. She stared out the window, dreaming of her youth, when the days had passed unhurriedly and carefree, with no newspaper to read, no television to distract her from her sense of innocent wonder at all the beautiful things around her. "Why must one lose one's innocence to become a woman?" she pondered wistfully.

(gary)

Little did she know, but she had less than 10 seconds to live. Thousands of miles above the city, the Anu'udrian mothership launched the first of its lithium fusion missiles. The dim-witted wimpy peaceniks who pushed the Unilateral Aerospace disarmament Treaty through the Congress had left Earth a defenseless target for the hostile alien empires who were determined to destroy the human race. Within two hours after the passage of the treaty the Anu'udrian ships were on course for Earth, carrying enough firepower to pulverize the entire planet. With no one to stop them, they swiftly initiated their diabolical plan. The lithium fusion missile entered the atmosphere unimpeded. The President, in his top-secret mobile submarine headquarters on the ocean floor of the coast of Guam, felt the inconceivably massive explosion, which vaporized poor, stupid Laurie.

(Rebecca)

This is absurb. I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My writing partner is a violent, chauvinistic semi-literate adolescent.

(Gary)

Yeah? Well, my writing partner is a self-centered tedious neurotic whose attempts at writing are the literary equivalent of Valium. "Oh, shall I have chamomile tea? Or shall I have some other sort of F---KING TEA??? Oh no, what am I to do? I'm just an air-headed bimbo who reads too many Danielle Steele novels!"

(Rebecca)

A$$Hole !

(Gary)

B!tch !!

(Rebecca)

F--K YOU - YOU NEANDERTHAL !!!

(Gary)

Go have a cup of tea - wh0re.

(TEACHER)

A+ - I really liked this one.

CAUTION Wallet SCAM

I don't how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again
    on Saturday and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.

this is real good LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by califblue
    The professor told his class one day:

"Today we will experiment with a new form called tandem story. The process is simple. Each person will pair off with the person sitting to his or her immediate right. As homework tonight, one of you will write the first paragraph of a short story. You will email your partner that paragraph and send a copy to me."

"The partner will read the first paragraph and then add another paragraph to the story and send it back, also sending another copy to me. The first person will then add a third paragraph, and so on back-and-forth. Remember to reread what has been written each time in order to keep the story coherent."

"There is to be absolutely NO talking outside of the emails and anything you wish to say must be written in the email. The story is over when both agree a conclusion has been reached."

The following was actually turned in by two of his English students: Rebecca and Gary.

THE STORY
    (first paragraph by Rebecca)

At first, Laurie couldn't decide which kind of tea she wanted. The chamomile, which used to be her favorite for lazy evenings at home, now reminded her too much of Carl, who once said, in happier times, that he liked chamomile. But she felt that she must now, at all costs, keep her mind off Carl. His possessiveness was suffocating, and if she thought about him too much her asthma started acting up again. So chamomile was out of the question.

(second paragraph by Gary)

Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant Carl Harris, leader of the attack squadron now in orbit over Skylon 4, had more important things to think about than the neuroses of an air-headed asthmatic bimbo named Laurie with whom he had spent one sweaty night over a year ago. "A. S. Harris to Geostation 17." he said into his transgalactic communicator. "Polar orbit established. No sign of resistance so far." But before he could sign off a bluish particle beam flashed out of nowhere and blasted a hole through his ship's cargo bay. The jolt sent him flying out of his seat and across the cockpit.

(Rebecca)

He bumped his head and died almost immediately, but not before he felt one last pang of regret for psychically brutalizing the one woman who had ever had feelings for him. So afterwards, Earth stopped its pointless hostilities towards the peaceful farmers of Skylon 4. "Congress Passes Law Permanently Abolishing War and Space Travel," Laurie read in her newspaper one morning. The news simultaneously excited her and bored her. She stared out the window, dreaming of her youth, when the days had passed unhurriedly and carefree, with no newspaper to read, no television to distract her from her sense of innocent wonder at all the beautiful things around her. "Why must one lose one's innocence to become a woman?" she pondered wistfully.

(gary)

Little did she know, but she had less than 10 seconds to live. Thousands of miles above the city, the Anu'udrian mothership launched the first of its lithium fusion missiles. The dim-witted wimpy peaceniks who pushed the Unilateral Aerospace disarmament Treaty through the Congress had left Earth a defenseless target for the hostile alien empires who were determined to destroy the human race. Within two hours after the passage of the treaty the Anu'udrian ships were on course for Earth, carrying enough firepower to pulverize the entire planet. With no one to stop them, they swiftly initiated their diabolical plan. The lithium fusion missile entered the atmosphere unimpeded. The President, in his top-secret mobile submarine headquarters on the ocean floor of the coast of Guam, felt the inconceivably massive explosion, which vaporized poor, stupid Laurie.

(Rebecca)

This is absurb. I refuse to continue this mockery of literature. My writing partner is a violent, chauvinistic semi-literate adolescent.

(Gary)

Yeah? Well, my writing partner is a self-centered tedious neurotic whose attempts at writing are the literary equivalent of Valium. "Oh, shall I have chamomile tea? Or shall I have some other sort of F---KING TEA??? Oh no, what am I to do? I'm just an air-headed bimbo who reads too many Danielle Steele novels!"

(Rebecca)

A$$Hole !

(Gary)

B!tch !!

(Rebecca)

F--K YOU - YOU NEANDERTHAL !!!

(Gary)

Go have a cup of tea - wh0re.

(TEACHER)

A+ - I really liked this one.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Little Johnny is sitting in biology class, when his teacher states the fact that only humans stutter, and no other animal in the world does.
    Johnny raises his hand and says. "You're wrong, Miss Finch!"
    "Really, would you mind telling us why that is Johnny?"replies the teacher.
    "Well, Miss Finch, the other day I was playing with my cat on the porch. The neighbors' Rottweiler came around the corner, and my cat went 'fffff! fffff! fffff!', and before he could say '****!', the dog ate him!"

One morning a man comes into the church on crutches. He stops in front of the holy water and splashes some of it on both of his legs, then throws away his crutches.
    An altar boy witnessed the scene and runs into the rectory to tell the priest what he'd just seen.
    Without batting an eye, the priest says, "Son, you've just witnessed a miracle. Tell me, where is this man?"
    "Over by the holy water, Father. Flat on his ass."

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    Little Johnny is sitting in biology class, when his teacher states the fact that only humans stutter, and no other animal in the world does.
    Johnny raises his hand and says. "You're wrong, Miss Finch!"
    "Really, would you mind telling us why that is Johnny?"replies the teacher.
    "Well, Miss Finch, the other day I was playing with my cat on the porch. The neighbors' Rottweiler came around the corner, and my cat went 'fffff! fffff! fffff!', and before he could say '****!', the dog ate him!"
    S Sss, So,,sssson of a b b bi bit,,,aw hell, that was funny.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast