GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 9 Sets Kopi wheels on sale

Default 9 Sets Kopi wheels on sale

We are offering 5 sets of 17"x7.5" Kopi wheels for E34's at $660 a set and 4 sets of 17"x8.5" Kopi wheels at $700 a set. Due to a customer cancellation we have discounted these 9 sets.All sets are brand new in boxes and have the correct offsets (no spacers are required) for E34's-also fits E28,E30 M3 and E24. All prices exclude shipping from Florida. Please E-mail mel@abrahamsmotorsport.com for more information

Has anyone ever done business with this company? What was your experience. Also, anyone else have pics of their car with these wheels on them?

Thanks,

Chris

i havent but some people on here have, i was looking for some lights once and all ym questions were answered promptly. they are the ones organizing the group buy for the euro ellipsoids.

Default Top Notch Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M
    Has anyone ever done business with this company? What was your experience. Also, anyone else have pics of their car with these wheels on them?

Thanks,

Chris
    I have purchased 3 sets of Hella Euro Ellipsoids, & a set of front smoked trurn signals from Abrahams Motorsport. Always excellent service every time from Mel & Mike. They are an enthusaist owned company, so they use a lot of the parts that they sell on their own cars (product knowledge)- Great Guys too......

If they could find me a set of Touring Red/ Clear tail lights, I buy those too!!

Hope This Helps!

Don McAdams
    McAdams AutoSport
    www.McAdamsAutoSport.com
    '95 E34 525iT
    '88 E30 ///M3
    '85 E30 325e
    Vero Beach, FL

Default Thanks Don

I appreciate the endorsement.