GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Luv that M30.........

Default Luv that M30.........

Yesterday was one of those spring days that was perfect for yardwork, golf or driving thru the middle of the state on smooth almost deserted roads. I had to make a sales call at an account of mine that was about 95 miles away. Left the company car in the driveway and brought the 535im out of the garage. She's called therapy. What ever is bugging me I can take her out, wind that chipped and triflowed engine to 6500 in 3rd and listen to that sound. A controlled scream thats what it is...and shift up to 4th as she is climbing over the century mark now. Common sense kicks in and as I shift into fifth she settles into a nice cruise at 80. Damn I luv this car.....

Yup
    Mike Holbrook
    Meridian, Idaho
    1992 535im, 17", Euro M5 Throwing Stars 8's & 9's, FK-451 235/45s & 255/40s, M5 Sway Bars 25/20, Conforti chip, Lowes Ram Air, glass sunroof

Sounds beautiful. Can't wait to get that manual tranny in my car (in May).

Jay Lebo - Toronto, Canada
    1990 BMW 535i
    5-speed conversion
    Lightened flywheel
    Sachs Suspension Kit
    E.A.T. Chip

Ditto, did same today, ran upstate and back over 200 miles, felt great with the new Bilsteins over the hills and twistys, jumped on I-78 and hit 100 before I knew it. It just never gets old.

I-78 is such an easy road to speed on! i cant wait to get the car back on monday and take it out

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.