GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: QLD guys, what's the story?

Default QLD guys, what's the story?

Just got back from the Gold Coast and it seemed there was an E34 on every corner, you guys should be spreading the word about this site.

I tried the new 100 octane fuel while I was there, to tell you the truth I didn't really notice any difference but I did enjoy paying only $1.30/litre for it.

Best number plate I saw was on a black E39 530i, it had a black plate with 5TUART in gold on it, your plates rock
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

Quote Originally Posted by GJPinAU
    Just got back from the Gold Coast and it seemed there was an E34 on every corner, you guys should be spreading the word about this site.

I tried the new 100 octane fuel while I was there, to tell you the truth I didn't really notice any difference but I did enjoy paying only $1.30/litre for it.

Best number plate I saw was on a black E39 530i, it had a black plate with 5TUART in gold on it, your plates rock
    You must have got lucky seeing all those E34's. Any time I'm on the Gold Coast i never see any! Yeah u see some cool plates up here. Where u there for the Big Day Out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rory535i
    You must have got lucky seeing all those E34's. Any time I'm on the Gold Coast i never see any! Yeah u see some cool plates up here. Where u there for the Big Day Out?
    can't say i've seen alot of e34s at the gold coast. But there are more bmws in general at the gold coast than they are in brisbane. More bogans as well.... which makes it a great place to live not

Germans: Why can't they make everything?