GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!!

Default Finally!!

Still can't get the headlight washers to work, though it plumbed out successfully.

I don't think I have a slot for the relay in my panel. The blanks cover plates are blank! Who'd a thunk it?

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

Scott, these are coming your way!

Default Wow Geoff....

Your wagon is coming together really nicely!!! I don't think my silver wagon will ever look like that....although I do have an extra set of M5 wheels that will end up on it during the summer and my Thule rack is installed

thanks for the wiring harnesses. I'm literally wrapping up my conversion tonight and it should be streetable in 2 hours.

That bumper looks GREAT

in the words of Peter Griffin (cause im just not that original): freakin sweeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

You will have to tell me how hard it all was. I am seriously thinking of putting the wife's 92 535ia motor in my tourer. The 3.0 is really a pig with all the weight. I'd hate to lose the 5speed tranny as it really makes a difference towing, and doing the swap to manual seems too far out there for me.

For now I am just enjoying the M5 body kit. Never thought a month could be so long.

From what model E34 did the front bumper assembly with the washers come from? Thank you.

Excess within control...
    1995 BMW 525i

Default Your car is looking great...

...the M5 bumpers and the side skirts are a real effort (financially) to do, but they make a huge difference - and with the throwing stars - the car looks great! On the photo if you put your hand over the rear half of the car, it looks like Jr's M5... maybe next year's Virtual Car Show?

regards
    Phil

You should be able to get away with putting a later 4.0 + motor in the car. Its pre OBDII and everything should bolt up. At worse case scencario - Mark may have to do some custom chip work for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 530iTouring
    You will have to tell me how hard it all was. I am seriously thinking of putting the wife's 92 535ia motor in my tourer. The 3.0 is really a pig with all the weight. I'd hate to lose the 5speed tranny as it really makes a difference towing, and doing the swap to manual seems too far out there for me.

For now I am just enjoying the M5 body kit. Never thought a month could be so long.
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

Wow Geoff! It's really looking good! I think that thing needs some Style 5 wheels on it..

I can't believe the relay sockets are blanked off. This calls for more investigation and research. Do you think the wiring socket is under there? Just waiting to be opened? Maybe there's a harness that's available, even from a parts car in Germany?

Hope you get it working, the car sure does look good.

Jr

Thanks Jr.

I will take some better pics of the fuse panel, take those blanks off and see what I have. Do you think a VIN ID might help tell me what I have? My friend wants to just french the headlight pump wire in with the regular washers and I said not just yet.

Next up, close the gap up front. I'm sure a call up to Zaraska for some M5 front suspension parts will be necessary...and some bigger brakes to prevent those sub 30mph panic stops where the abs works against you.

I also have my aft headliner with the roof speakers to replace. I;m thinking of going with vinyl this time to prevent the wet dog from delaminating it like he did the last time.

everyone and a new sig pic will be taken today!

how bout them horns, geoff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast