GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody interested in a 635csi factory service manual, the paper

Default Anybody interested in a 635csi factory service manual, the paper

one? I got it a long time ago from Rodd Sidney, it was the factory manual , meaning that since bmw never published a paper manual what they did was have a third party scan the microfiche service manual and print it out. This is the way the factory paper manual was sold.. I have one that i don't need anymore. This is only the service manual , it does not have torque specs or technical specs on it. Those came in a separate manual.

PM sent!

Mmhhhh,
    might be interesting for me for my future plans for my collection of old cars of that aera. There are quite a few 6 series here in good condition.
    Just in case nobody wants it, let me know, Bill.

Default Here's some pics from the manual to give some of you who have asked what the

quality looks like... Shot these this morning just as it is. Its about 3 inches thick and is in pretty good shape, not perfect but pretty good. I'm asking 50 or best offer above or below.. plus shipping. You can ask around on here to some of the others that i've sent stuff to if its as represented.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    one? I got it a long time ago from Rodd Sidney, it was the factory manual , meaning that since bmw never published a paper manual what they did was have a third party scan the microfiche service manual and print it out. This is the way the factory paper manual was sold.. I have one that i don't need anymore. This is only the service manual , it does not have torque specs or technical specs on it. Those came in a separate manual.
    Last edited by Bill R.; 12-21-2005 at 07:32 AM.

Default Some more pics from it

quality looks like... Shot these this morning just as it is. Its about 3 inches thick and is in pretty good shape, not perfect but pretty good. I'm asking 50 or best offer above or below.. plus shipping. You can ask around on here to some of the others that i've sent stuff to if its as represented.

Default And some more pics from it...

Default One last note, when Rodd Sidney used to sell these they came in a

shrink wrapped package from bmw's third party, these had the pages and separating tabs but they did not come with a binder. I put it in this white binder that you see.

Bill, to be fair to all, I also have informed the guys on the E24 board on Bimmerboard and the E23 fans on the U.K. board.
    Probably they are also looking for that info.
    Maybe someone needs it more urgently.
    Hope that is alright with you. I have linked this thread there.

Default Thanks Shogun, but this manual states on it that its the US model and I don't know

what the differences would be.... To sweeten the pot i'll throw in this Dinan chip i've have laying around for years for it... Don't know if it still works or if these chips go bad from sitting around but i've had it for at least 5 years sitting on a shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    Bill, to be fair to all, I also have informed the guys on the E24 board on Bimmerboard and the E23 fans on the U.K. board.
    Probably they are also looking for that info.
    Maybe someone needs it more urgently.
    Hope that is alright with you. I have linked this thread there.

Default I forgot to inform my friends in Japan

from our Club with E24. Maybe they are also interested. Does not matter that much if it says only for US models.
    Can you estimate the gross weight of the parcel and then you can check here the price for
    Airmail Parcel Post Rates to Japan

So I can tell them how much the shipping would cost to Japan.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/Imm/immicl/immiclhk_014.html

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast