GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the freakin moderators?

Default Who are the freakin moderators?

somehow some way I hate to admit it but we need to have a stickyof common maintenance items... I mean we have ricer folks scoring on BMWs with no clue that maintenance = longevity. also we need bleeding procedures...maybe we dont and we dont need these ricer turned BMW people but we should at least give them half a chance at experiencing what we do on a daily basis which is far from ricer fields. My pc wont let me edit this unless I delete and retype it all so deal with the spelling.

anyone have a clue as to what im trying to say here?

I dont mind repeating that if you stick your fingers in the fan and it's good youll lose them, or if you smell gas under the hood and look with a lighter you may get fried...its the mondane maintenance issues that the mass doesnt have a clue about.

dammit.... thats my story and im gonna try to post this to the mods that arent around to witness it.
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 10-26-2005 at 12:05 AM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    somehow some way I hate to admit it but we need to have a stickyof common maintenance items... I mean we have ricer folks scoring on BMWs with no clue that maintenance = longevity. also we need bleeding procedures...maybe we dont and we dont need these ricer turned BMW paeople but we shouls at least give them half a chance at experiencing what we do on a daily basis which is far from ricer fields. My pc wont let me edit this unless I delete and retype it all so deal with the spelling.

I dont mind repeating that if you stich your fingers in the fan and it's good youll lose them, or if you smell gas under the hood and look with a lighter you may get fried...its the mondane maintenance issues that the mass doesnt have a clue about.

dammit.... thats my story and im gonna try to post this to the mods that arent around to witness it.
    You're kidding right?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

I wish I had MOD powers.

d00d to the rescue!

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

NO IM NOT kidding.... it was fun when answering the common secrets to the BMW like the battery under the seat but when you get 20 people within a 2 month period wondering why their **** messes up cause they are over heating and or rebuilt their **** but have no clue what bleeding even means we are having problems.

We are at a cataclismo (word?) of non worthy folks breaking all our reserve backup parts cars man! I dont want to see them all crushed cause of retardsness cause we need their crap sooner or later.

maybe too much vodka?

hats off to Nikolai.

This is my neighborhood, some neighbors dont like me but with me walking by everynight fully loaded the chances of theit wives or childeren getting hurt is almost nil ... cause I like the practice and the smell of gunpowder.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

somehow some way I hate to admit it but we need to have a stickyof common maintenance items... I mean we have ricer folks scoring on BMWs with no clue that maintenance = longevity. also we need bleeding procedures...maybe we dont and we dont need these ricer turned BMW people but we should at least give them half a chance at experiencing what we do on a daily basis which is far from ricer fields. My pc wont let me edit this unless I delete and retype it all so deal with the spelling.

I dont mind repeating that if you stick your fingers in the fan and it's good youll lose them, or if you smell gas under the hood and look with a lighter you may get fried...its the mondane maintenance issues that the mass doesnt have a clue about.

WOW. Good post, well said Jeff. MOTION SECONDED... (the thread needs a poll perhaps?).

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

poll this biatch...i havent even wanted to be a mod but I think im gonna run for it. If the president can cheat for votes that aint his, theres no reason that I shouldnt have a toll just cause im a post whore.

do you guys :mods" vote on **** or just post whatever you want?

call is in to Ed.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Jeff as a mod? Hmm now I sure am worried for some... it will be a different place round here.

President too? With bacon grease already lubricating the way, I'm just waiting for the pork-barelling to start... Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

I cant edit my text so if its spelled wrong than so be it,

I run for mayor of the townof BimmerInfo and think I can help out.

damn i have all the qualifacations of the current president...
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 10-26-2005 at 12:06 PM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Mod by default. i said id archive for body etc and maybe ive been a bit slow and I see your point! Yeh you should be a mod for this area u talk of, i dont think its got anything to do with votes, but folk who know what is and what is not correct and of value!!! That sounds like u to me.

Long live the King of Common Sense - on ya Jeff ! Moderator of the court jesters and village idiots!

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast