GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT fast food?

Default OT fast food?

I found this to be interesting as I research all kinds of off the wall subjets. Some will find this a good read and others just wont read...anyways heres some stuff.
    Good foodedit an easier to read article of the same exerpt.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I found this to be interesting as I research all kinds of off the wall subjets. Some will find this a good read and others just wont read...anyways heres some stuff.
    Good foodedit an easier to read article of the same exerpt.
    You are on a roll today, Jeff!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

The best hot dogs in the world are at "Harry's Cafe de Wheels" at Woolloomooloo in Sydney - worth the trip from anywhere.
    The "hot dog de wheels" is to die for - hot dog with mushy peas, fried onions, chilli concarne, cheese and chilli sauces. Eaten by the waterfront watching the RAN vessels in dock. Heaven.

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuk in Oz
    The best hot dogs in the world are at "Harry's Cafe de Wheels" at Woolloomooloo in Sydney - worth the trip from anywhere.
    The "hot dog de wheels" is to die for - hot dog with mushy peas, fried onions, chilli concarne, cheese and chilli sauces. Eaten by the waterfront watching the RAN vessels in dock. Heaven.
    Wrong - the best hotdogs in the world are at the Varsity in Atlanta, GA. (along with the best onion rings in the world made from Vidallia onions grown in GA, the sweetest onions in the world)
    1990 535i 5-sp., except for 16" M-Contours, cd deck, and clear corners, completely stock. 226k and running strong

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuk in Oz
    Mushy peas on a dog??!?! No thanks. I could barely stomach feeding those nasty bits of mush to my kids when they were in their high chairs and there's no way I could ruin the simple pleasure of a good hot dog by putting mushy peas on it.
    Curt.

1994 530iT (gone but not forgotten since I see it every day!)
    1991 M5

no reada da artikle?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

no reada da artikle?
    do ya speak ebonix don't make me shank ya bitch
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

jeff, as the bottom of the article says, that excerpt is from a book called "fast food nation" that became popular around 2002. its basically the "inspiration" (it was a fashionable topic at the time because of the book/motivation) for the movie "super size me" billl r took a digital pic of his copy in his hand about two years ago when it was being discussed. if you find that article interesting, go down to the library, or see if you can get a cheap one off amazon. i just read it last year, as i was walking along a stack in my skool's library, and thought i may as well, as everyone else had already read it. it certainly discusses interesting things, even if you don't like the author's approach. a reasonably easy length read.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

no reada da artikle?
    Actually I did read the article and it reinforces my thought there are some things better to be ignorant about. I will say that I'm constantly amazed at the amout of processed food I see in most carts at the local Safeway.

Curt.
    Curt.

1994 530iT (gone but not forgotten since I see it every day!)
    1991 M5

what really made me think was the part about the pork roast having ingredients instead of just "pork". Perfumes and flavorings is listed as natural flavorings, using female bugs of some species for coloring...eesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Anderson
    Actually I did read the article and it reinforces my thought there are some things better to be ignorant about. I will say that I'm constantly amazed at the amout of processed food I see in most carts at the local Safeway.

Curt.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast