GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It looks like i can't do it.... I've been driving the 535i

Default It looks like i can't do it.... I've been driving the 535i

around for the last couple of days while i fix a bunch of little details and it looks like i can't bring myself to sell it. So the customers going to be unhappy that i changed my mind on selling it but it still just is too nice to drive to get rid of... so it looks like the prius is going to have to wait awhile...
    I came to the same conclusion on my previa last week too though... Had it sold and drove it around for the week while i fixed a number of details and decided i liked it too much to get rid of, so i'm back to square one.. too many cars that i like too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    around for the last couple of days while i fix a bunch of little details and it looks like i can't bring myself to sell it. So the customers going to be unhappy that i changed my mind on selling it but it still just is too nice to drive to get rid of... so it looks like the prius is going to have to wait awhile...
    I came to the same conclusion on my previa last week too though... Had it sold and drove it around for the week while i fixed a number of details and decided i liked it too much to get rid of, so i'm back to square one.. too many cars that i like too much...
    Welcome Back!

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Wowzers...
    1990 BMW 535i 5 speed - Black on Grey, LSD

are u still gonna buy that?

Default Yay! You'd kick yourself the first time you saw it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    ...being enjoyed by it's new owner!

Welcome back, Bill.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

20 MPG... a small price to pay for the priviledge and companionship of your e34... esp 535!
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Yeahhhhh

I am so glad we aren't losing you.

And there can never be too many cars, just not enough garage space or time.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Excellent Bill, glad your still living in the E34 community. I love my 535 as well. I, like you, get to drive so many nice cars (at the dealership here) and I still can not figure out a replacement for my 535, I just love that car so much. Just powerfull enough and raw enough to be complete joy to drive. The only other consideration is perhaps an E39 M5, but not many of them in my price range, and the verdict is still out on that as I need to test fly another one to be sure.

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

...gee... it's almost like a romance novel or something!
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

Until mornings like I had when you have to dump a quart of coolant in for no reason that is visible and the clutch helper spring snaps on your way to work. Oh yeah and I need rear tires and probably front brakes. Snow tires are worn.. Where does the list end?

But if you hit a Michigan round about in second gear and nail it - she does a very pretty power slide - did I mention I needed new tires ?
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast