GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you let them do this?

Just wait until they have to do the bloody driveby shooting scene, or the car bomb scene.

For what it's worth, the car already has a trans cooler (rather, a heat exchanger).

best, whit

Quote Originally Posted by mikey535im
    I would think they would consider doing the smokey, fishtailing burnout Chemically induced. Bleach is rather slippery and will smoke the tires to nevers end. Should be easier on the drive train ....just watch the rev limiter!
    I'm not sure I'd be into bleach.

Surely Bleach steam is a tad corrosive on the underbody? It'd get right through the car..

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by lowell

Just wait until they have to do the bloody driveby shooting scene, or the car bomb scene.

For what it's worth, the car already has a trans cooler (rather, a heat exchanger).

best, whit
    ..until they fish-tail it head-on into a high gutter...

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

Depends upon what soapie it's for I suppose - Neighbours or Home and Away? Probably not - unless you get to meet some of the young blonde starlets!!

Maybe you could do the stunt scenes involving the back seat!!

Hahahhahaha no, knowing our luck it'd be a guest appearance by Melanie C (Spice-'Girl') , as she's in Sydney atm. man has she got some bad-ass tatoos.

And some pretty bad ass to match. She really needs to find a slightly more subtle way to age. Clearly though its a matter of once a Spice-girl, only a Spice-girl.

The sooner they're gone the better..
    Last edited by genphreak; 10-27-2005 at 03:05 AM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

Quote Originally Posted by lowell

LMAO. We haven't had to do a scene in Bankstown or "The Rocks" maybe the week after.
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

Quote Originally Posted by Am Piobaire
    Depends upon what soapie it's for I suppose - Neighbours or Home and Away? Probably not - unless you get to meet some of the young blonde starlets!!

Maybe you could do the stunt scenes involving the back seat!!
    It's Home&Away. I get to see the pretty young girls and they are better in real life than on the gigglebox. I'm taking my teenage sons next week to get autographs. I was thinking of getting a couple of signatures inside the cover of my Owners Manual.
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

looks like you're running 235/18 ZR40s like me (we have the same wheels), in which case they won't be able to find a set of retreads unless they pick up some fully used bald 18" tires from somewhere, which i doubt they will

if they don't brake-torque to start the burnout i'd say the mechanicals of the car will withstand it, but i would be asking for more than the $300/day you're getting (for that day anyway)

why do they have to do a burnout anyway? it's home & away, they should be promoting responsible driving, not bogan smoke-ups.. especially not in a classy car like yours!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234