GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Fuse box

Default Fuse box

I took the rear seat out to have a look underneath. Nothing out of place other than a newish looking battery and a pair of oddly clipped wires near the fusebox. One visible green fuse was blown too. But my problem is that i cant get the plastic cover for the fuse box off, i took two screws off and its loose except for the corner under the left fron of the seat. It it stuck there and i cant really see if there is a screw under the mass of wires there. So is there actually a screw or a tab of some sort holding it down or should i just yank the cover out?
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    I took the rear seat out to have a look underneath. Nothing out of place other than a newish looking battery and a pair of oddly clipped wires near the fusebox. One visible green fuse was blown too. But my problem is that i cant get the plastic cover for the fuse box off, i took two screws off and its loose except for the corner under the left fron of the seat. It it stuck there and i cant really see if there is a screw under the mass of wires there. So is there actually a screw or a tab of some sort holding it down or should i just yank the cover out?
    take your hand and move the wires away...the rear fuse box or E-box is held down by 3 screws. Two are on the side closest to the seat rail...and one is on the back side closest to the rear side of the car.
    Last edited by Qsilver7; 09-19-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    Q
    95 525iT / 97 740iL

OK thanks, i found the third screw.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA