GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I'm a happy camper...

Default I'm a happy camper...

Last year I purchased a set of 8-Series Throwing Stars from www.wheelcollision.com based out of Bath, PA. I wanted to replace the basketweave spare with an 8-Series front. I've looked for almost a year for a single wheel (finding 4 good ones is difficult enough). I received an e-mail this morning informing me that they located one in CA. I'll be exchanging all five Basketweave (with 4 center caps) for one Throwing Star.

I can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by dternst
    Last year I purchased a set of 8-Series Throwing Stars from www.wheelcollision.com based out of Bath, PA. I wanted to replace the basketweave spare with an 8-Series front. I've looked for almost a year for a single wheel (finding 4 good ones is difficult enough). I received an e-mail this morning informing me that they located one in CA. I'll be exchanging all five Basketweave (with 4 center caps) for one Throwing Star.

I can't wait...
    I wonder what actually happens with all the 15" rims people exchange?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by dternst

I can't wait...
    It's cool that they will exchange it like that. Heck - you can probably get four sets of basketweaves on ebay for $500 if you're clever... nice looking 10-spoke M parallels for sale there too.
    Robin

72 Chevy K10
    01 E39 M5

Haha -- I wish you'd told me about this. We've got four of them from a CSI sitting at the shop...been sitting there for years. They'd need some refurb work (car was tboned hard and the owner beat the ish out of it), but they're still the genuine affect.

best, whit