GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check Engine Light & 35+ MPG ???

Quote Originally Posted by SRR2
    This was a favorite prank in my circle of friends when I was in college. Every so often an extra two gallons (any more and you might notice it on the gas gauge) was slipped into the target's car's tank. Then you sit back and wait for him to start raving about the great mileage his car was getting. Of course, in those days a gallon of gas was a bit less expensive. So do you have any comfortably well-off friends given to practical jokes?

I don't think so. I am getting my mileage from both the computer and the gauge right under the Tach, and I would assume that they are accurate, but I honestly don't know. I also base by assumption on the fact that the car is running unbelievably smooth, and it feels like it is using very little fuel. Which is good, since here in the Chicago Suburbs, gas is $3.50 (for premium) and MANY STATIONS ARE OUT OF GAS (thanks to the panic over Hurricane Katrina)!!!!!

And is it possible that my seats do not come out? There is no strap that I can find to pull them out and they look pretty attached. There have been a few things different in my car, such as no cabin air filter when there is suppose to be one.

Oh, and while we are at it, any suggestions on new front struts? My desperately need replaced.

Thanks a lot!
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by zedtech2000
    I don't think so. I am getting my mileage from both the computer and the gauge right under the Tach, and I would assume that they are accurate, but I honestly don't know. I also base by assumption on the fact that the car is running unbelievably smooth, and it feels like it is using very little fuel. Which is good, since here in the Chicago Suburbs, gas is $3.50 (for premium) and MANY STATIONS ARE OUT OF GAS (thanks to the panic over Hurricane Katrina)!!!!!

And is it possible that my seats do not come out? There is no strap that I can find to pull them out and they look pretty attached. There have been a few things different in my car, such as no cabin air filter when there is suppose to be one.

Oh, and while we are at it, any suggestions on new front struts? My desperately need replaced.

Thanks a lot!
    Andy
    There is no strap hanging. The handle you might be referring to is a hand hole cutout to allow you to carry the bottom of the back seat.

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12