GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rondells

I'm looking to spend no more than $800 on rims + tires. I would like them to have deep lip too.

If buying new....good luck with that

Even getting a decent set of used ones will be tough for <= $800. Mine were $822 shipped, and they have some dings/rash/tires will need to be replaced before next winter.

EDIT: I think it's smarter to buy wheels for the summer during the winter. Now that we're deep in spring, people on eBay are bidding up stuff that would've previously gone for a lot less $$$.

best, whit

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke
    I'm looking to spend no more than $800 on rims + tires. I would like them to have deep lip too.
    u're not driving a honda =]
    u can't get 15x4" wheels and 185 tires =]
    heheheh

Hamanns on ebay I found some used ones on ebay, but I won't bid on it. My funds have declaimed drastically because of M5 body kit project. Side skirts alone costed me around $400. I think I'll wait few more weeks and look into hammans.

Quote Originally Posted by lowell
    If buying new....good luck with that

Even getting a decent set of used ones will be tough for <= $800. Mine were $822 shipped, and they have some dings/rash/tires will need to be replaced before next winter.

EDIT: I think it's smarter to buy wheels for the summer during the winter. Now that we're deep in spring, people on eBay are bidding up stuff that would've previously gone for a lot less $$$.

best, whit

so true. I noticed that. Which is why I am now waiting till my tires are gone to purchase some new styling for my ride.

www.KaRealtySF.com
    Build Date: 05-1995 /Engine: m50tu /Automatic Transmission /ABS /NO ASC /Open Differential /EAT Chip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12