GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: 1 GB Email Inbox...

Default OT: 1 GB Email Inbox...

If anyone would like a 1GB email account reply or pm me with your current email address and I'll send you an invite. It's run by google and you can only get an address by recieving an invitation from a current member. It's good for storing photos and large files 'n stuff. I find it pretty handy anyway. I've only a few invitations left if anyone's interested.

I have a couple gmail accounts but I dont like the privacy issue. I have to shut off zone alarm if I want to log in...something about their cookies, which are different then other emails such as yahoo or hotmail where I can log in no problems. If you type in gmail privacy theres a bunch of information regarding what google will be able to do with the information that they are able to collect from you. Another thing is they brag about how big the box is but you can only receive small emails.
    Just my 2¢
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

thanks mate - its appreciated

it's ok, i know where i'm not wanted...(crawls back in his cave)

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I have a couple gmail accounts but I dont like the privacy issue. I have to shut off zone alarm if I want to log in...something about their cookies, which are different then other emails such as yahoo or hotmail where I can log in no problems. If you type in gmail privacy theres a bunch of information regarding what google will be able to do with the information that they are able to collect from you. Another thing is they brag about how big the box is but you can only receive small emails.
    Just my 2¢
    I don't have to shut off zonealrm to log in on my PC's.

I better check the privacy issues.

I have 50 invites to give away, send me an email at mark.dsylva@gmail.com if you would like one.

MarkD

You don't need an invite. Yesterday they started putting a link to apply for Gmail yourself on the Google Home Page, just below the Search button.

It is randomly targetted, and you have to have your browser set to accept Google cookies, but on 3 out of 4 PCs I checked in the office yesterday, the link was there.

If you don't see it, try another PC or clear your cache and try again a bit later.

Finally, all these posts all over the Internet about "I have invites to give out" will cease! ;-)
    ...Bill