PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Andrei
02-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey Everyone,

I've been browsing the site and forums for the past week or so as I have made a quick decision that I want an E34 as my first car. (I change my mind very often and quickly, so lets hope that this one sticks).

My name's Andrei and I'm 16 year old guy living in Sydney, Australia (born in Europe, but) and yeh. Unless the Australian legislation changes, I should be getting my 'Learners' license in 5 months where I am permitted to drive with an experienced driver next to me. By the time I'm 17 ( they may change it to 18, though) I will be allowed to drive a car by myself which is also when I'm planning on purchasing my first car.

I'm aiming for a 535i, has to be manual and of course aiming for the sunroof, leather and all the luxuries. Also aiming for a darker colour such as black, grey or dark blue. Though, white is good too.

Of course, I plan modifying the car with this in mind:

- Panel Filter + E.A.T Chip
- DIY Quickshifter
- Tinted Windows
- 17" Wheels
- Angel Eyes
- Colour coded front, side and rear skirts
- Exhaust Tip Changed
- Lowering Springs + Shocks
- Swaybar Changes
- Headunit Replacement, Front Splits Replacement, Stock Amp Replacement, Medium Size Sub (10") added powered by an extra amp.
-Tinted (Smoked) Tailights + Indicators

and thats about all i can think of at the moment.

I hope to keep this car for at least 3-5 years after i buy it and am going for the 'Mafia' look with the car modifications. I also look forward to maintaing the car every weekend to keep it in good shape (sucks that we dont have a garage though).

Well thats just my little introduction.

And if I dont end up getting a BMW, I will probably go over to my second choice which is a 2000ish model Mitsubishi Magna (Diamante). Very nice and quick cars, those are. My dad has a sports version (tiptronic unfortunately) but comes equipped with 219hp out of a 3.5L V6.

Check our car out if you want at www.ardei.cjb.net

Thanks Guys,

Andrei.

Kalevera
02-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Hope ya got a fat bank account, mate...

632 Regal
02-26-2005, 11:38 PM
cant see any of the pictures larger...kinda looks like an old firebird on crack.

DueyT
02-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Welcome...hope you find what you're looking for, Andrei!

Jeff, I think you meant to say, "an Accord rear with Neon SX-2 spoiler out back, with an Oldsmobile Alero midriff leading to a TransAm-E39 Hybrid front clip" looking kind of car... ;)

Cheers,
Duey