PDA

View Full Version : My little bimmer story

ve39
02-23-2005, 07:47 AM
happend like 2-3 months ago
well i was going up the mountain 90km/hout it was snow and foggy so there was a turn with this speed and the bad tires i had the car didn't turn at all and didn't brake so i hit the big pile of snow with 80-70km/hour behind which was a stone with my right front the car went up like 20 cm all covered snow tured straght for me from the hit, hit the side and i just drove off it's so stabled didn't turn me around nothing i stoped after like 5 min to see what is what guess what nothing was wrong with a car just fron right fog light with some plastic broken
so we don't just pay for a name :)
i know that any honda or acura would fall a part

bahnstormer
02-23-2005, 10:46 AM
u know that they would fall apart? did u try to repeat the accident?
=] heheheheh

glad to hear nothing broke though, but you should try using periods.....
. < these little guys are useful =]

TheDuke
02-24-2005, 10:06 PM
I used to have a honda until I got hit by a nissan 8 weeks in rehab :(

ve39
02-25-2005, 01:43 AM
yeah i did 14,000 damage on 2005 acura just by hitting a front wheel which went to cracking engine and more every part is so close you each other hit one all other ganna go bad

Jon K
02-25-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah i did 14,000 damage on 2005 acura just by hitting a front wheel which went to cracking engine and more every part is so close you each other hit one all other ganna go bad

Hitting a wheel...cracked the engine.... either you hit more than the wheel... or Honda hooked the suspension to the engine block... and Honda didn't hook the suspension to the engine block.

ve39
03-02-2005, 03:01 AM
heh telling you that is what happend i thought every thing was ok but then mechanic showed me a crack the bottom of the engine