PDA

View Full Version : stolen... go* da** kids........

wat_sup2002
02-22-2005, 04:26 AM
hi everyone,
sorry i havent been on latley just been tied up in work and uni.
anyway a terrible thing happened the other day. i awoke to find that my BM badge off the back of my boot. they left a nice little chizzle mark on my paint work too. not a happy chappy..... it had to happen on the one night i leave it out in the driveway insted of the gararge. oh well **** happens i guess. now for the question, does anyone know where i can get a reasonably priced badge? and an approx price(plz list currency...) thanks guys and gals
cheers
-Richard

shogun
02-22-2005, 04:35 AM
The dealer has the best quality. I assume it will cost you less than 20 $. For detailed price see the many online vendors for BMW parts like
http://www.bavauto.com
I would not buy the cheap stuff from Ebay. These parts are just glued on.

winfred
02-22-2005, 09:21 AM
you do realize the holy rollers are going to come out of the wood work and hound you for the subject line (**** i agree i say the same thing) in the states a rondell goes for about $15

bahnstormer
02-22-2005, 10:32 AM
was it kids that did it? and where do u live?
i park my car in the street all its life...no troubles.
sorry to hear thoough .. get some touch up paint,
dab it up and stick a new one in there

bimmerd00d
02-22-2005, 12:06 PM
I got mine for $10.50 at Classic BMW in Dallas, i like their prices :D

DaCan23
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Hmmm must of been those same damn kids that stole 2 of my BMW valve caps for their bike.... now their huffy has a BMW badge wire tied to the handle bars to match the caps on their wheels... LOL

Jon K
02-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Hmmm must of been those same damn kids that stole 2 of my BMW valve caps for their bike.... now their huffy has a BMW badge wire tied to the handle bars to match the caps on their wheels... LOL

$10 from the back of Jasons M5 :)